Author Topic: Hello fellow gamers  (Read 1391 times)

Offline uoplayer1971Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • uoplayer1971 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello fellow gamers
« on: March 16, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Chris.  I started playing UO way back in 1998.  I was introduced to the game by one of my best friends who has been playing non stop since then.  I took a break from the game back in 2007 when my job relocated me back to the midwest area of the country and I just ran out of time with 4 kids involved with sports and school.  Well I have got the itch to get back into this UO addiction and go full bore with it after being away for 7 years.  Things have changed with imbuing and reforging so my characters are little less than stellar now.  I play on the Pacific shard and there seems to be less people selling resources to get my characters jump started.  My favorite characters are stealth tamers, stealth mage/weaver and sampire.  I really play for the live events and champ spawns.

Thanks and happy hunting!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello fellow gamers
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:11:14 PM »
Welcome to SUO! There are some great resource gathering scripts here. Make sure to abuse the search button!  ;D

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »
Thanks for the intro; we usually look for something with a little more meat but... restricted status lifted.

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 01:33:40 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: