Author Topic: Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :)  (Read 2765 times)

Offline kawaiicuteTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kawaiicute has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :)
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:58:14 AM »
Hello Everyone!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my introduction. I have been playing UO for many, many years. I started when I was young (about 13). I have played off and on and I never seem to really "quit". I always come back. :)

I'm honestly not good with introductions but I will give it a shot. I am a 26 year old female living in Florida. 2 kids and a very annoying other half.. haha. (He hates that I play, but, oh well!) I play UO in my spare time and I enjoy doing bulk order deeds the most. Its just my thing.  I also enjoy hunting at night when everyone is in bed. That's my "mommy time". Most women like to bake.. read or ya know. do house chores blah. I like to sit on my behind and play UO. Neat, huh?

I came here to make new friends and make UO easier for me. I'm sure as most of you can believe.. I actually developed carpel tunnel from playing UO when I was younger.. lol.

I'm always open to new chat so if you would like to send me a message to say hello, feel free! Oh! I play on the Atlantic shard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 07:57:57 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Kawaiicute!

Th trick is to get the other half to play UO...then all is well.

Enjoy the sites and the boards. :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 10:04:55 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 01:15:50 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42