Author Topic: davy discovering UO again  (Read 2342 times)

Offline davyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • davy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
davy discovering UO again
« on: May 15, 2012, 12:32:19 AM »
Hello!
This is Davy here, I played Ultima Online first I think about 10 years ago. Ive never played on OSI shards, only freeshards. I havent played UO I think about 6-7 years until now. I play now with my friends on a private server.
I remember making some nice macro scripts for easyuo years ago, and I want to get back into it. Been tweaking some of the scripts Ive found on the EasyUO site to remember things and macro my skills up.
I remember when easyuo was quite new and I managed to make an AFK mining script and I think I was the only one that could do it so I became really rich ingame and it was great fun.
Its great fun to play as the game has changed a lot compared to the old game I used to play years ago on a freeshard powered by sphereserver, now its similar to the OSI gameplay. I love discovering the new things ingame, hunt monsters, I also love PvP but theres only a few players on our private server so theres not much of that.
I really dont spend much time playing now as I used to back in the day, I work with computers and sometimes I have free time at work so I can play UO :)
I really loved that I used to have some scripting skills and all my friends were quite clueless about it so I had edge over them.
One more thing, I found this site by just googling for easyuo scripts and it seems to have some advanced scripts here that could be really nice to play around with.
I havent played computer games for about 3 years but now I do again and  UO is the only game that is fun imo.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:48:23 AM by davy »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: davy discovering UO again
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 04:59:09 AM »
Welcome Davy, thanks for the intro. Restricted status has been removed so now you can see the scripts that are definitely nice to play with :)

Welcome to ScriptUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 05:05:48 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline davyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • davy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 10:44:24 AM »
 :D
Cool forum you guys have here!
The introduction subforum is a very good idea.

I wish you all to have fun :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 12:43:55 PM »
Welcome :)

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 05:54:43 AM »
Welcome!!!! I used Sphere55i(I think thats the correct version) back in the day. :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
Welcome to the SITE !!!

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.