Author Topic: Mwinc. Imbuing Trainer  (Read 112648 times)

Offline pashadiv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mwinc. Imbuing Trainer
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2013, 12:23:41 AM »
This script is probably better than the one on EUO that uses Sammy Plate stuff anyway. Just me overreacting to changes in the game. lol I've used a ton of your scripts and they're always awesome. Unfortunately I'm far from adept at writing them so your stuff looks like writing on a UFO from Mexico! Please dumb down your scripts so I know what they're doing! I kid...  :-X

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 02:59:52 PM »
Please dumb down your scripts so I know what they're doing! I kid...  :-X
Actually some of our scripters take the time to put in comments in various sections of their scripts letting you know what these different parts are doing. It has helped me greatly in understanding the scripts and how they are put together.
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2013, 01:29:07 PM »
For what it's worth...

I found that I was failing when attempting to unravel DC hammers at 41.6. I did daggers for a few and tried hammers again at 42.9 which worked. I was on an elf character at the public forge in Ter Mur, 84 tinkering - most hammers were exceptional but not all.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2013, 05:44:17 PM »
Yeah, that's definitely very strange. I just trained up another human character.

I guess I'll need to make an elf and start at 0 and see if there is a difference.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Vander Nars

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Vander Nars has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »
I keep getting error enk 2213 anyone know what this means?

• Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »
It means you are out of Ingots. More Specifically, you are out of Gold Ingots.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline jagdog1010

• Activity:
    0%
  • jagdog1010 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 08:32:28 AM »
hey Mwinc im using this right know and its running well i did noticed that sometimes it trys to imbue a item to fast and the imbue menu stays up and from what it looks it just keeps saying you have to wait to use a skill but if you close imbue window it goes right back to work idk if you can place a fail safe for this or not my only problem from 75ish to 103

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 09:04:23 AM »
Not much that can be Done, you can't Force the gump to be the "Top" Gump, which is all Easyuo can see, once it open.

The Best thing to do is once you start the script, just minimize the Client. If you have your Mouse over an item to see its property, it can really glitch it out.

I could probably code in something to pixel scan to find the Gump again, but that would be REALLY annoying, Maybe Recording the Last known XY Coordinates for it and then Pixel Scanning, then a right click to close.

Only other option I can think of is a Kill all Open Gumps and Reset everything in the Script, but then you have to open the backpack, container, paperdoll, stat bar. Not too bad. Hmm...
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline jagdog1010

• Activity:
    0%
  • jagdog1010 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2013, 08:03:13 AM »
yeah i worked it to 120 small issue above is the only problem but more on it i noticed my imbue and crafting menus sometimes over lap unless i move them and it every once in a while it would click it so fast it would switch the whole marking items so its trying to click to fast but i mean that doesnt slow down the script other then that its a great script works well and fast i dont know numbers of gems but its A LOT of amber gems

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2013, 09:47:35 AM »
"Top" Gump

Is it wrong that, when I read this all I could hear was the opening riff of Danger Zone?
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
Manwinc, just a heads up.

The number of imbuing successes you can do on a single item for skill ups has been changed from 10 to 20.

And for some reason yesterday it just kept reimuing the same thing over and over despite the message about not being able to learn.  Then ran out of money so could not track it down :(

But jumping the successful imbuing attempts from 10 to 20 should be easy for ya and will save people money.  And good call on the hammer!  One ingot!  Thats the bomb!
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 11:57:54 PM »
That's definitely an odd one coragin. Don't think anyones encountered that yet. I need to give it a few more go arounds
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
That's definitely an odd one coragin. Don't think anyones encountered that yet. I need to give it a few more go arounds
I actually had the same issue, it would attempt to keep going indefinitely then couldn't unravel the item (if I remember correctly). I'll have to try it again. I forget what I ended up doing (sorry).

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2013, 06:15:10 PM »
No worries, I've actually been working on the "Ultimate Skill trainer" Version, just haven't gotten quite fully into imuing.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline pendragon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pendragon has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2013, 05:17:06 PM »
just starting using this and love it, works great!!

Tags: