Author Topic: [UO.com]Combat & Doom Artifacts Update to Test Center  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO.com]Combat & Doom Artifacts Update to Test Center
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:34:04 PM »
Combat & Doom Artifacts Update to Test Center

Greetings All, We have updated TC1 based on the latest player feedback as of today 12/14/2016. These changes are currently active on TC1.  These will not be deployed World Wide for quite some time and are subject to change. We wanted to give everyone interested a time to provide feedback, so head on over to TC1 and check them out! Here are a few of the updates: Weapon swing speed is now capped at 40% of base swing speed or 1.25 seconds, whichever is higher. Focus Spec no longer modifies the SDI cap Doom Upgrade artifacts available You can read all […]

http://uo.com/2016/12/14/combat-updates-doom-upgrade-artifacts-to-test-center/

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: [UO.com]Combat & Doom Artifacts Update to Test Center
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 04:06:45 AM »
Sounds interesting for rebirth ;-)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [UO.com]Combat & Doom Artifacts Update to Test Center
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 11:01:36 AM »
Start by compiling what left of the old rebirth, get ITS back and get on the list of bug that we have.   This will give me time to test on OSI before I try this in Rebirth.   

I do like the Doom craftable.

Tags: