Author Topic: New Ter Mur & Fire Island Maps for InsideUO !  (Read 5522 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Ter Mur & Fire Island Maps for InsideUO !
« on: December 17, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
Since I began making the rails for the WIT many months ago, I've used InsideUO for great map viewing.  InsideUO reads directly from the .MUL files and creates huge maps with great detail.  Recently (I believe) the developer for InsideUO has abandoned the project and left the UO userbase to fend for themselves in adding new stuff to the archived program.  At the moment, there is no support for the Ter Mur map being display in InsideUO...until now.  It didn't take too long, but I've added the xml info needed for InsideUO to display the Ter Mur map.

Also, the Isle of Fire map has been updated so that now in both Trammel and Fel, Fire Island displays the new volcano depicting the entrance to the new SA dungeon!

If you don't already have InsideUO, you can download it from my website in my signature: www.SuperSlayer.org
Alternately, here is the stratics link: http://uo.stratics.com/heptazane/insideuo/index.shtml

Once you've downloaded and installed InsideUO, simply copy over the existing InsideUO.XML file with the one just below.  Open up InsideUO and click "Map" on the left pane, then right-click in the large window and select "Map of Ter Mur" in the drop box.

Enjoy!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
TerMurXML.zip
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 02:54:09 PM by Superslayer »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Ter Mur Map for InsideUO !
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »
Nice work SS.  Now my second question is what other secret projects are you working on under the table? Number 3 where are you gettig all this time?  Great job man and thanx for the slam up detective work there.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: New Ter Mur Map for InsideUO !
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »
Nice work SS.  Now my second question is what other secret projects are you working on under the table? Number 3 where are you gettig all this time?  Great job man and thanx for the slam up detective work there.

Your welcome Masscre!  I just uploaded the file again. I forgot to include the correct .MUL path's for the changed Fire Island with volcano. They show in both Tram and Fel.  Answer to question number 2: You'll find out shortly ;) .  As for number 3, I've unfortunately been laid off.  Occured 2 days before my computer crashed.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Ter Mur & Fire Island Maps for InsideUO !
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »
I never knew about InsideUO...!  Now we have UO Cartographer and InsideUO...Great!  Thanks for fixing the files to work in ter Mur and Fire Island, SS!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »
You're welcome buddy!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »
Nice SS   + karma from me :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »
Thanks EN, Karma is cool !   8)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 05:59:36 AM »
Ill give you some negative karma to offset the one EN gave you :)  j/k :)

Tags: