Scripting Resources & Utilities > Screen images

Integrated DIFF

(1/4) > >>

TrailMyx:
I'm a big fan of source control programs.  For Windows, I love TortoiseSVN.  So I integrated TortoiseMerge:

Now there's a new menu where you can choose between files in memory, or files from disk (note you are still checking files from disk, so you'll need to save your work before DIFFing).

After that, you'll get a TortoiseMerge report that graphically represents your differences.

In order to use this feature, you'll need to have TortoiseSVN installed.

Oh and Cerveza, you're welcome.... :P

Cerveza:
Cool feature, I like a simpler compare, but TortoiseSVN will work.

TrailMyx:
You'll find that you can compare in different directories now with the interface I implemented.  I use DIFF all the time, especially before releasing a script to be sure I've removed any test code.  Really is an indispensable tool.

Like just about every feature in this thing so far, it's been one of those "man, wouldn't that be cool?"  At least I don't have to leave SUO to do it now..  heh

12TimesOver:
Loving that you're adding so many cool features in SUO TM. It's getting more and more justifiable for me to be on scriptuo.com from work!!  :P

XII

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on November 10, 2008, 04:42:12 AM ---Loving that you're adding so many cool features in SUO TM. It's getting more and more justifiable for me to be on scriptuo.com from work!!  :P

XII

--- End quote ---

Well you should have access to the beta so give it a test and see what you think.

Heh, yeh, with linux, VM and SouthPark discussions going on, how could your IT department cut the cord???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version