Scripting Resources & Utilities > General Discussion

quick question

(1/2) > >>

BeaverBob:
hey maybe someone can help me i had a question about my status i was wondering how i move from being a newbie to the next group so i can assess and use some of the scripts i have read the must read section and i made a post about myself when i first registered back in January is their a link that i missed maybe i have read the rules a few times just not sure what i am doing wrong could someone help me plz thx...  :)

gimlet:
Remember the scripts are usually in the first post of a topic on the bottom. Which script are you looking for?

Ultima:
Looks like you have access to all the public scripts available here at ScriptUO.

What are Scripts are you referring to?

If your looking for a particular script use the search function and see if you have any luck...if you don't have any success feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction. There are quite a few libraries here as well as script submissions from our members...just have to find the right thread.

There are some real gems out there...just have to find em'. There not hidden just back deeper in some of the sub-forums.

BeaverBob:
wow i am a idiot i have been looking at the info about the script and until now not clicking the link right below it to open the script file itself  thx guys sometimes it takes a nudge to get someone going in the right direction 

gimlet:
 :D

no problem!

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version