Scripting Resources & Utilities > ScriptUO Questions and Answers

Just sayin

(1/2) > >>

camotbik:
First of all, I just love SUO. It's been great help in writing scripts. And I've come up with a suggestion, to implement an autocomplete, or something similar, like we have in several php editors. That would be just awesome!

TrailMyx:
That's been requested before.  It's a great idea, but since EUO is going to be phased out, I'm not really doing much more development on SUO until we get a clearer direction from Cheffe where things are going and when that's going to happen.

MeWonUo:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on September 22, 2011, 09:06:46 AM ---That's been requested before.  It's a great idea, but since EUO is going to be phased out, I'm not really doing much more development on SUO until we get a clearer direction from Cheffe where things are going and when that's going to happen.

--- End quote ---

I laugh every time I see your flashing Awesomeness thing thing.. heh

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: MeWonUo on September 22, 2011, 01:12:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: TrailMyx on September 22, 2011, 09:06:46 AM ---That's been requested before.  It's a great idea, but since EUO is going to be phased out, I'm not really doing much more development on SUO until we get a clearer direction from Cheffe where things are going and when that's going to happen.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Lol, anyone can have that Awesomness.  Just takes ALOT of posts.  ;)

MeWonUo:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on September 22, 2011, 01:25:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: MeWonUo on September 22, 2011, 01:12:59 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Lol, anyone can have that Awesomness.  Just takes ALOT of posts.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Heh.. I wan't to be Samuel L Jackson style.. I want Purple!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version