Scripting Resources & Utilities > Bug discussion

Goto's in the Debug Panel

(1/3) > >>

Superslayer:
The Debug Panel reported that my GOTO had no matching tag, yet it is about 15 lines above.  It loops fine and works well.  perhaps the Debug Panel isn't 100% completed yet? I don't know.

One other thing with the Debug Panel, when it's run once, it stays open even after a second Syntax check is run.  Perhaps the first report can be auto closed to avoid potential issues when opening further checks?

TrailMyx:
Do you have the snippet of code you can post or PM?

For your second request, I'll have to think of a way to do that since right now I'm not keeping track of the Forms I'm opening for that.  Should be an easy one to fix though.  I just got used to closing it.  ;)

Superslayer:
Here's the snip, it also is now not picking up my 'End:' goto

--- Code: ---{
  ;display ok Please target the runebook(s) in your backpack that you will be using.$
  +Press the "Space Bar" when you're done selecting books.

set %rbook
  set %rbookcnt 0
  set %hotkey Space
rbook_loop:
  wait 5
  set #targcurs 1
  target
  while #true
  {
    repeat
      onhotkey %hotkey
        goto End
    until #targcurs = 0
    break
  }
  finditem #ltargetid
  if #findtype <> ZBN
  {
    display ok That is not a runebook. Try again.
    goto rbook_loop
  }
  goto rbook_loop:
}
--- End code ---

Cerveza:
Have you tried not having the : in the goto line?

goto rbook_loop:

maybe should be

goto rbook_loop

The second is the proper use.

Superslayer:
Ahh, that did it for the rbook loop, but 'end' still is comming up with a 'no matching tag'. ATM, it's no big deal, it works and 'end' is nowhere else in my script.  thanks for pointing out that folly of mine Cerveza.

I do realize that the actual "End:" is not in the snip I posted, but that can sorta be ignored anyways.  I wonder if one bad 'GOTO' is flagged, all in the script block will be as well.  No matter, I've got the (.) and (,) operators finally working for me with the runebook sub now so all is good  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version