Author Topic: Player since 1997  (Read 1828 times)

Offline HildreckTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hildreck has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Player since 1997
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:52:34 AM »
     Hello everyone. I have played Ultima Online for quite some time. I've burnt myself out on it a few times over and always seemed to find my way back to it. I've spent thousands of hours into the Atlantic shard being the only OSI shard I've played on. (with exception to a few test runs on other servers my friends begged me to come to...bleh) I am 34 years old and have decided to settle down with my wife and 3 kids in Alabama. (sweet home) I am always thirsty for the action of a good online MMORPG. I first started with "The Realm" as my first online MMORPG. I did play it for a while last year for some time. I played World of Warcraft when it was released off and on as well alternating between UO but have decided I'm done with WOW as of last year. I have never told myself I am done with UO. Lets get into the experience now shall we? :) :P

My character names are Meridius, BeastMaster, Hildreck, Sack, GunnedDown, and probably a couple others in the past. (Loki). My first memory of Ultima was hanging around inside the town of Trinsic with guild UFE and running back and forth through flame walls with the hope of raising spell resist. Sure would have loved to have New Haven back then. I remember then you had to take your house key out of the bank to go in hoping no one was waiting to kill you and rob you blind. *laughs* Oh man it was brutal. I do miss those times. Somewhat.

In my adventures I myself have ran a few guilds. Some PK and some PVE. I was always successful in entertaining the masses. As the game has advanced so has the need to make things easier due to the different combos you can do while in battle. I've used many scripts in the past. I do not understand how to write them but I have made some complicated looping macros that could be used to help the situations.

Other than UO I love playing FPS games as well. Ive put about 1500 hours into Rust and have been also playing some PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds. Those 2 games have eaten a lot of my game time lately but only due to the harsh grinding Ultima Online requires. I play in moderation to keep the passion. I do love the game. Probably my favorite game of all time. I am also into every blizzard game (except wow) and play each one at least once or twice a week. (I'm a huge nerd, I know)

Thank you for reading a little bit about me and I hope you guys enjoyed my history. Please ask any questions you may have in this thread and I will do my best to respond to them within a timely manner. Game on :)

Regards,

Hildreck

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Player since 1997
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:53:10 AM »
Welcome!
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 06:56:50 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself!  It was a great read.  Always nice to see another long time player join our little slice of heaven.  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline HildreckTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hildreck has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 07:03:41 AM »
Thank you very much. You guys responded so fast too. I look forward to contributing to the community here.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 07:09:11 AM »
Welcome to SUO.  Your new sweet home.     

Thx to TM,  SUO can bypass most work fire :)  so we are always connected.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »

Wow!! Nice Introduction!
Welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 07:06:09 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: