Author Topic: BS Archery Trainer - Dual Client  (Read 17942 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: BS Archery Trainer - Dual Client
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 12:03:43 PM »
just out of curiosity couldn t you use spell weaving and dryad alure and tame arctic oger lord and attack it for gains

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 12:32:51 PM »
Or a wolf spider, golem, etc....

There are different ways of training Archery. This is one that requires a training char and a char with enough magery to cast Blade Spirit.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »
yea i was just thinking out loud about the artic oger lord for singel cleint the artic oger lord takes no damage from 100 percent poison weapon just thinking if u made script and ran it from boat could pull out crossbow bolts and have artic oger lord on shore u could train multiple archers with it on fellucca side

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 06:26:08 AM »
I am going to try this today, I have to say I love the name. When you see the title that starts out with BS, you definitely don't think Blade Spirits....

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 10:59:39 AM »
Maybe something has changed since this was written. Setup runs great, it casts the blade spirits but the archer does not attack. It doesn't seem to be able to attack the blade spirits and I can't seem to do it manually either. Are they no longer attackable by another player or do you have to be guilded to attack them? We are partied and no luck in any type of attack on them. :(

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
If in Trammel u need to be guilded. to attack other  Use this long time ago.  not sure if it still work.   Might want to try the wolf spider with 100% poison

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 03:06:08 PM »
Went to Fel and ran the script with no issues other than gains. My archer is at 50 archery, arrow turned up, only 463 total skill points but no gains after 300 bolts. I tried the starter bow and arrows with no luck either. I didn't figure that it would matter but tried anyways. I did gain tactics and anatomy but those were only at .5 when I started the script. Maybe they removed gains from these when they changed gains on golems?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 06:40:48 AM »
Wolf spider still works. I gained off of one and a 100% poison bow last week.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »
Wolf spider still works. I gained off of one and a 100% poison bow last week.

Does it work like the golems use to? The 100% poison bow does 0 damage?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »
yes!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 02:17:38 PM »
Allured Ice Ogres are best for any weapons training with 100% poison weapons. Golems die now.. or did when I last played. But..I trained all my archers down at the bottom of some dungeon in T2A that had a Tentacle plant in a pool. Naked, a fast bow and a dozen or so quivers in the pack. Works very well.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2020, 10:56:10 AM »
Allured Ice Ogres are best for any weapons training with 100% poison weapons. Golems die now.. or did when I last played. But..I trained all my archers down at the bottom of some dungeon in T2A that had a Tentacle plant in a pool. Naked, a fast bow and a dozen or so quivers in the pack. Works very well.

The Dungeon is called Khaldun. If you use that monster, then you need to stand in a place that it doesn't attack you but you can reach it.

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2023, 06:45:45 AM »
Decided to add archery to the medusa egg template I will do the entire template in that post.

0-40 Haven
40.1-101.4 Wolf spider over night just let it run.
101.4 started this

I was worried about set up and getting this running it seemed extremity complicated to get all this going. I was wrong again took 2 minutes pretty much load and play.  Working as intended, I will report back if he grabs bolts from the hall of the ship. I did open the hall and have it sitting open if that does not work I will repeat process with hall closed. I will report findings on both ways.

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2023, 06:57:33 AM »
Hall has to be open.
Open hall he grabs bots around 30 left and grabs 1000 more.
Hall closed he runs out and message "trying to recover arrows if possible"

I did have him standing next to hall so arrows were in arm reach
With hall closed I had arrows @ his feet and he did not pick them up

Amazing work man, hope this helps

Tags: Cerveza