Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 818 times)

Offline m3lgarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m3lgar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!
« on: December 11, 2021, 06:46:11 AM »
Hi there guys,

Just wanted to say HI!. I found this community by coincidence. I am 33 years old and I ve been playing UO for around the last 20 Years (Not year by year) I like scripting and playing with UO scripts a lot.

I wanted to download an attachment and then little by little started discovering how this community works (yes, I am a bit lazy - apologies for that)
I dont like playing much videogames, I consider nowadays all videogames are pay-to-win or easy for a person to just complete it and buy the next one. Thats exactly what I love about Ultima Online, you can go as far as you want, and there is pretty much no limit.

I am from Spain although I live in Malta at the moment and live in GMT hours - Will be sharing some scripts with the community, hopefully they are worth it!

If you ever need anything from me, you can also reach out to my e-mail, although I dont think I will be the most skillful guy around.

Thanks everyone!
Melgar

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 07:45:34 AM by m3lgar »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 02:53:38 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: