Author Topic: WoW Bots  (Read 10445 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
WoW Bots
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:55:42 AM »
+1
Just wanted to make this post.  Please link any viable bots in here and I will add them to this Page.  Want to make a source for people playing WoW that are part of our community.

Pay to Use:
Honorbuddy Bot - The 3rd party Bot for World of Warcraft - Questing, Gathering, Dungeons, PVP, Archaeology Bot Link

In Development:

TnT (Main bot for D3 expanding to WoW) - TnT Link
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:25:07 PM by Tidus »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: WoW Bots
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »
+1
Just wanted to make this post.  Please link any viable bots in here and I will add them to this Page.  Want to make a source for people playing WoW that are part of our community.
honorbuddy, quiet easy and best to use. I think i remind, Neo also once wroted own plugins for it..

Link

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
+1
I wonder how much money Blizzard has spent with their litigious behavior?  My goodness it's gotta be millions by now.  Can anyone say "A.P.P.L.E" ?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »
+1

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 04:13:04 PM »
+1
I wonder how much money Blizzard has spent with their litigious behavior?  My goodness it's gotta be millions by now.  Can anyone say "A.P.P.L.E" ?

If you read the Legal action taken against Honorbuddy, they are looking to spend alot on that to get something shut down that increases their usership. Get rid of bots and you lose alot of people who have secondary accounts and such that actually keep their game development afloat.  Plus depending on what is brought on this legal sanction; if it is found in favor of the botting community then people can bring litigation against them for banning of accounts for something that would be seen as "legal" even if it is against the ToS.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
+1
Heh, Crome knows everyone.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »
+1
Heh, Crome knows everyone.  ;)

Until 18th December i were involved with 2 WoW Accounts into Botting and 6 D3 Accounts, moderated their Board, wroted some code for TNT Team and advertised their products. Then i got banned with 1 D3 Account and also lost interest to Bot there because of massive loss of currency within a few months :-)

There were also another Bot for D3 ( Russian Product ) but all their User got banned with the big Banwave from Demonbuddy. WoW also have another Bot anywere but seems to lack with features and AI.

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 11:46:37 AM »
+1
So thanks to Crome i have started using HonorBuddy.  Very nice program.  Now i just need to learn more about it to get it down to a science so that i can make my own gathering routines the way i like them.  Which i did so would be available on here for people because this is my home.

Honorbuddy is a pay to use bot that uses XML to run. So coding of these routines will be fairly simple in the coding eyes of it. I have ran a few routines and still need to figure out how to have it run the quests for me.  The gathering routines i used were quick and painless and did really well. In about 2 hours i was able to do alot of nodes and gain alot of ore.

I am going to continue to play with this and see where it goes. But for now it definitely has my thumbs up approval on it.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 12:06:24 PM »
+1
Glad to hear that Tidus, I've been thinking about checking it out but wasn't sure.

Gonna scope it out tonight!
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 12:10:25 PM »
+1
So thanks to Crome i have started using HonorBuddy.  Very nice program.  Now i just need to learn more about it to get it down to a science so that i can make my own gathering routines the way i like them.  Which i did so would be available on here for people because this is my home.

Honorbuddy is a pay to use bot that uses XML to run. So coding of these routines will be fairly simple in the coding eyes of it. I have ran a few routines and still need to figure out how to have it run the quests for me.  The gathering routines i used were quick and painless and did really well. In about 2 hours i was able to do alot of nodes and gain alot of ore.

I am going to continue to play with this and see where it goes. But for now it definitely has my thumbs up approval on it.

Just be careful, if Blizzard is cautious like on D3, their Products will have the highest Banrate. On 18th December 2012 they banned a few thousand Accounts in D3 using Demonbuddy.
Demonbuddy is a german Company and they used here and there fake packets to handle stuff fast.

The time i used Honorbuddy, i werent banned ( and none of my friends )

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
+1
If i get enough gold i'll take the banwave.  The diablo 3 ban hit harder because they have an ingame mechanic to sell items for real life money.  I know a few ppl who never botted or anything that got hit by that ban wave because they were farming so much.  So i think it was more farming in D3 that threw the flag than the bot itself.  But that is my opinion. *see legal disclaimer* ;) jk

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
+1
So i have been botting like a madman with Honorbuddy.  By far the best program out there for botting in WoW.  I mainly do questing right now.  If i run a gatherbuddy script in Honorbuddy it is only for a few hours at a time.  With Blizzard only charging $9.99 for Mists of Pandaria and 4.99 for the battlechest (lvls 1-85) i bought a few accounts to bot on.  Think after i am done botting on them i will sell the accounts for some more profits.  It has taken me 3 days to lvl a char from 1-70.

Crome, any advise on botting on WoW to maximize benefit?  PM me please if you have any.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 03:45:54 AM »
+1
Sorry iam total out of the Blizzard botting scene  :-X .

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 08:57:23 AM »
+1
How is it that Blizzard isn't landing hard on people using this bot?  Or do they still aggressively ban bot-boys?

My friend lost his account because he was using Glider a long time ago, and it devistated him because he was botting on the guild account.  Duh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 11:55:55 AM »
+1
How is it that Blizzard isn't landing hard on people using this bot?  Or do they still aggressively ban bot-boys?

My friend lost his account because he was using Glider a long time ago, and it devistated him because he was botting on the guild account.  Duh.

They fought against Honorbuddy and now its forbidden in Germany to use, buy or sell.
Iam sure they also fighting to get this global forbidden, Germany was just the first step

Tags: