Author Topic: Hey Everyone!!!  (Read 8977 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Hey Everyone!!!
« on: June 09, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »
Hey it's ruaduck!  I was on the UO Coders site but recently it has shut down so i guess no more scripting help and codes there for me :).  All my scripts are with me as Snow.  That is my Author name and ruaduck will always be my board name.  Anyways i am looking forward to how this site will turn out.  I love SMF forums, i have a few of my own.  UO Guyz and a poetry website E Poetry Corner  Thank you everyone! and god bless :)

With the UO Guyz i am going to be trying to incorporate it to be similar to UO Coders if anyone is interested in helping me get that one going.  I'm very noobtacular when it comes to scripting but i will try my best at keeping this forum going.  as it stands it will be there for atleast 2 years (already have the hosting paid for)  But i want it to be long term to the point of when UO dies... UO Guyz dies and no sooner.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 05:53:35 AM by ruaduck »
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey Everyone!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »
Hey RD, welcome.  Yeh, SMF is pretty cool. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 05:54:12 AM »
thank you for the welcome. i already love this site :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:20:43 AM »
oh, and I think your avatar rules.  funny stuff.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »

Oh yeah, got to love friends who have very good imaginations and a camera :)  It was hilarious.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 10:43:21 AM »

Oh yeah, got to love friends who have very good imaginations and a camera :)  It was hilarious.

And apparently a few mint condition GIJOEs that they actually took out of the package!
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 10:44:48 AM »
sadly enough...they were already out of the package...just not played with in a long time.  They were his nephew's.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 10:46:37 AM »
The only way to make that story better would be that you went to walmart to buy them just so you could pose them like that lol.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »
The only way to make that story better would be that you went to walmart to buy them just so you could pose them like that lol.

Lol, and hope your roadkill artwork isn't snagged by Ma and Pa for dinner by the time you return.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »
Haha, come back to find some backwoods Ma and Pa out there with a shovel and a campfire going......squirl on a stick turning over the camp fire.....YUMMMM

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »
lol.. would be hilarious to do so though.... Sad too.. we could make fun of redsquirrell if he joined and we said that was him... LOL..  :)  he is a good egg.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
lol.. would be hilarious to do so though.... Sad too.. we could make fun of redsquirrell if he joined and we said that was him... LOL..  :)  he is a good egg.

Now that would be hilarous!  Photoshop a little pet collar on it with one of those red id tags labeled RedSquirrell :)  If I played freeshards I would be all about his shard that is for sure.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 10:58:58 AM »
lol.. would be hilarious to do so though.... Sad too.. we could make fun of redsquirrell if he joined and we said that was him... LOL..  :)  he is a good egg.

Now that would be hilarous!  Photoshop a little pet collar on it with one of those red id tags labeled RedSquirrell :)  If I played freeshards I would be all about his shard that is for sure.

Rofl, poor Red.  He'll never get over being a nerd.  heh.  He's a good nerd, though.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2008, 03:56:15 PM »
ruaduck:
I changed my name over to Tidus. So all my posts now say Tidus:)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
ruaduck:
I changed my name over to Tidus. So all my posts now say Tidus:)

Heh, I forgot to turn that feature off!  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: