Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 561708 times)

Offline Cortes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Cortes has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1140 on: September 11, 2020, 11:27:58 AM »
First I just want to thank TM for this amazing piece of work.

I've been using this in conjunction with my gold farming scripts and it works great. Still running strong on OSI and is highly compatible with Steam as long as you limit autolooting in UOS and don't have open corpses enabled.

I am having one issue however, that I have not been able to figure out; I cannot get this thing to loot RINGS!

Ive tried using the "Jewelry" preset, and it only works for bracelets. I've tried various user entries for "Ring" ,"Vicious Ring", etc, and that doesnt work either. Even with properties in my active rules, it will not loot any rings that have those properties. This makes me almost certain there's an issue with parsing the itemID. Though the strange thing is, EUO is reading the ring's itemID as LWL, which is listed under the "Jewelry" preset. I cant figure out why the claw isnt picking up on the LWL ID even though EUO is...

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for how I might fix this? I've scanned through the thread and there isn't any mention, and not totally sure where I should be looking in the source code.

Thanks!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: September 11, 2020, 10:30:05 PM »
+1
Do you have a simple loot jewelry rule or are all your rules that could loot rings a complex rule?

Just on the previous page, I discussed briefly my difficulty looting jewelry (not limited to rings) and how I solved my desired loot using complex rules.
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg123176#msg123176

TM gives great advice on how to test your rules here:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg121460#msg121460

And rule order is important:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=17.msg116169#msg116169

Gaderian

"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1142 on: September 12, 2020, 08:36:31 AM »
Thank you Gaderian for that summary!  :)  Probably the simplest thing to try is to turn off "Turbo" mode.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cortes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Cortes has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: September 23, 2020, 05:00:05 PM »
+1
Thank you for the suggestions.

I was finally able to solve the problem thanks to Gaderian!

Setting "Jewelry" as the first condition in the complex rule is what fixed it for me. Previously I had been setting it as the last. Order really does matter!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1144 on: September 24, 2020, 08:00:18 PM »
Glad you figured it out!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 05, 2020, 05:39:59 PM »
I was trying to figure out my problem reading almost all the history pages. I did not see anyone with looting gold issue.

I load the script and test loot. I basically put some amount of gold and some 50 pieces of random armours, weapons and items in a bag. Added as rule to look for item with sum of total resist >= 20.  Nothing was found and gold not looted.

To further test it, I enable loot everything. Went to kill some mobs, it open the bag and scan then looted everything except ring, bracelet and gold.

I tested with just one item like LRC 20 armour and some gold in a bag, then set rule to look for LRC >= 15. Again nothing was found at all and gold was not looted as well.

No other script is running at all. Turbo was disable. Testing is OSI Shard. Could not figure out what is the problem at all. Any advise here? Thanks a lot.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 05:50:47 PM by jenovauh »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1146 on: October 06, 2020, 07:28:06 AM »
Unsure what could be going on.  I'm not playing OSI anymore, but I just tested the latest CLAw out on a freeshard and was able to loot gold without issue.  Have you made sure you are playing with the latest version of EasyUO?  You might want to re-download the latest version.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 06, 2020, 09:45:36 PM »
Yes i am using the latest easyuo version 1.6.0.335. I tested many way and it i just weird that it doesnt look gold or loot for item in the rule. Loot everything just works fine. I will continue to try and see whats wrong. Thank you very much.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1148 on: October 07, 2020, 01:35:44 PM »
Yes i am using the latest easyuo version 1.6.0.335. I tested many way and it i just weird that it doesnt look gold or loot for item in the rule. Loot everything just works fine. I will continue to try and see whats wrong. Thank you very much.

One thing to look for is while the script is looting, see what pops up in the #JOURNAL variable located in the Extended Info section on the right hand side of EUO.  This should flash through text strings as the script runs. 

Anyone else on OSI still using this?  Curious if this is an issue overall or just isolated to jenovauh?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 05:48:53 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 18, 2020, 07:27:12 AM »
Hi TrailMyx, i managed to fix my problem. Totally not sure how it happen and i couldn't replicate the issue again. At first, I did a reinstallation on UO and it did not work and later with an windows update, it finally work as per normal. Wondering what from windows OS is causing this problem. Anyway thank alot and it is the best looter ever.  ;D

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1150 on: October 18, 2020, 12:40:12 PM »
I'm glad you fixed it.  It runs OK on most all windows versions, but every once in a while they'll tweak windows in such a way so it doesn't work.  Might be a virus scanner interaction, memory separation requiring administrator rights, etc.  Who really knows in all honesty.  I've found the best way is to be sure I've run EUO using admin rights, and if that still doesn't work I do the same with whatever I'm using to launch UO itself. 

Anyhow, hope it serves you well and glad you persevered successfully. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 19, 2020, 10:30:49 PM »
Yes it is running well and thank you so much for sharing such a good script. I am still learning and trying to understand how the script works.  :)

I realized some part of the looting interface is not working properly but it doesn't affect the looting process. Example like the left and right arrow doesn't do anything after you click once. You have to actually switch to another tab of the looting interface and switch back again then it will be able to work again. Also the adding of rule have to same issue after adding one rule and need to switch to another tab and switch back to add again. Not sure what's wrong and it is too advanced for me to troubleshoot.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:35:18 PM by jenovauh »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1152 on: October 23, 2020, 04:17:44 PM »
Hmm, I can't seem to replicate either one of of your issues.  Which arrow are you clicking?  Are they the zoom arrows?

For the adding rules, are you talking about taking rules from the Rule entry and adding them to the Active list?  I think I see some odd behavior there.  Should be an easy fix.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1153 on: October 23, 2020, 05:11:13 PM »
Nevermind, I see the problem now.  Actually nothing wrong with the script, but when Cheffe made all the changes to the UI code, he introduced some unintended functions we'd kinda gotten used to exploiting.  This will take a while to sort through.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 23, 2020, 06:11:12 PM »
On a couple of occasions I have tried to revise the UI code... the issue is the way it redraws the lists. Getting around that is non-trivial unfortunately. It would require a complete redesign of how the UI stuff was written.

I was thinking it would be ideal if panels could be used for the various tabs. These could be set to visble or not (setprop panel_name visible #true|#false) and it would be really sweet. The problem is there is no way to delete individual entries in the list, so it really needs to be recreated when drawn. The UI code wants to reuse the same name - which is against the new 'rules'. So there needs to be some clever naming code similar to how we fixed the Kal In Ex SOS fishing script... It is this rabbit hole that I chased twice and decided it was beyond me that day.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx