Author Topic: [UO.com]Macroers and Houses  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO.com]Macroers and Houses
« on: November 22, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
Macroers and Houses

Hello Everyone, Keep in mind this is not a change to the TOS, this is a change as to how we will handle macroers from this point forward.  In case you haven’t read the newsletter for the past few months the numbers being banned are rising and we feel are out of control.  Scripting/macroing needs to stop and this is the step in doing that  .  So this is how it will be handled in the future by the GM’s.  This is not to punish the innocent but to catch the cheaters. Moving forward, we are going  to start noting […]
Source: Macroers and Houses

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: [UO.com]Macroers and Houses
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:30:38 AM »
This seems to me to be a "too little, too late" kind of thing.  What's got their panties in a bunch these days?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 08:14:30 AM »
Reaction to people using houses as banks as free accounts must equal massive amount of resource bots.    Their probably is more resource bots now than actual players.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 09:46:43 AM »
Reaction to people using houses as banks as free accounts must equal massive amount of resource bots.    Their probably is more resource bots now than actual players.

Oh I didn't think about the free account thing.  One can never fully appreciate the inventiveness of the nefarious!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: