Author Topic: Multiple pc/scripts working together?  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Ultimafreak77Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ultimafreak77 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Multiple pc/scripts working together?
« on: November 08, 2013, 01:41:29 AM »
Is there a way to control one account manually and have separate accounts on different pc's assist the controlled account? Nothing complicated... I have a very limited knowledge of writing scripts (would be my first) my question is something along the lines of, can it be done? I hunt for the elusive 4.5+ greater dragons (GD) on a daily basis, I have multiple accounts. I am looking for a way to increase my damage per second (DPS) so that in the same amount of time I can lore/kill twice, three times as many GD's? In theory I would need the assisting accounts to only attack what I attack and only attack when I attack and preferably stop attacking, when I stop attacking... other than that they should stay hidden or invisible so they don't draw agro before me. Later I could adapt it so that they could follow me, auto defend themselves.. like I have my own little auto-kill-party?? Thanks for in advance for any advice or suggestions.
The few. The proud. The AFK.

Offline keepin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • keepin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple pc/scripts working together?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:50:19 AM »
I'm not that easyUO pro. But if I would want to control a second char while playing the first I would go for party chat.
Its like char a = u playing.
Char b = your "bot".

make them in one party.
char a saying in party bot wait here => char b stops. at point.. etc

Ive seen somebody playing with a bot like this who was able to do a lot of support stuff.. peacemaking, discor, casting evs, ressurect etc.. So my 2 cents.. it's possible and one way would be party journal scan.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:10:04 AM »
Is there a way to control one account manually and have separate accounts on different pc's assist the controlled account? Nothing complicated... I have a very limited knowledge of writing scripts (would be my first) my question is something along the lines of, can it be done? I hunt for the elusive 4.5+ greater dragons (GD) on a daily basis, I have multiple accounts. I am looking for a way to increase my damage per second (DPS) so that in the same amount of time I can lore/kill twice, three times as many GD's? In theory I would need the assisting accounts to only attack what I attack and only attack when I attack and preferably stop attacking, when I stop attacking... other than that they should stay hidden or invisible so they don't draw agro before me. Later I could adapt it so that they could follow me, auto defend themselves.. like I have my own little auto-kill-party?? Thanks for in advance for any advice or suggestions.
There are multiple ways. General you need 1 script that is the "Server" and 1 Script per character who act as "Client". Or better said Sender and Receiver.
If you run all clients on same Computer you could use the *Variables. They are written into your local registry.
Like following :
Sender sets *Command Follow FCERTD
Means all receiver who reads knows they need to follow anything with this ID
Sender sends *Combat SDHDFAS means for receiver they all need to say "all kill" and target Enemy with ID SDHFAS

The Second way ( little bit advanced ) would be through webrequests. You need 1 Server who builds the commands, like 1 Char you control gives commands and all characters calling this request from a webserver in the same way as before using the registry.

This were EUO way basicly

In Stealth in Delphi , .Net or Python as sample you could write a Server application and client application wich connects to your server app. The Server App is used to broadcast code\actions etc and the clients execute.

I also saw this princip at a friend by using easyuo. He have easyuocode saved on webserver and the clients can login and verify themselvs to server and then read that code and execute scripts on fly.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 03:26:10 AM »
Sounds like a good project to start with!

For Reference, I suggest Playing Final Fantasy 12 :)

Start with the Basics. Getting Toon B to Follow Toon A. Then Start Adding Things on from there :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
I'd forgot about that one EN!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 02:15:57 PM »
I once had a script that used a call function. It called a text file with the locations of who to follow.  This was a very slow running script because of the time it took to write the .txt file everytime the char moved.  So it was too delayed.  The file was saved on my server so that any computer could access it. I could even access it over the internet.

If you don't use global variables and the same computer i only see being able to use stealth for a true server interaction.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: