Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 561151 times)

Offline Scrip tKing

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Scrip tKing has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey TrailMyx, love seeing the legends still around and helping the community.
I have always used BM's loot script but recently switched to yours to accommodate me trying to find 10 SSI jewelry.
I have searched through the first and last ten pages or so and am trying to determine what I am doing wrong.

What I want to achieve: Loot 10SSI Jewelry and separately 1FC/3FCR jewels.

What my rules look like: 10SSI AND Jewlery as one rule, then my second rule states 1 FC AND 3 FCR AND Jewelry.

I stopped the script to clear any 'ignoreitem', dropped a 10 SSI jewel and a 1FC/3FCR jewel on a corpse. It did not loot either items.

I saw you mention near the beginning of the thread that separate EUO scripts can interfere - I run an autoattack script.

MAIN QUESTION: Did I set my rules up properly or do you suppose my autoattack script is interfering?

It's a beautiful script though, big props to you.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
The only reliable way to test this script for things like that is to restart it and evaluate your test items.  I handle ignore item a bit differently, so you might think it would try and loot again, but in reality I keep my own list that I compare against.
So you should start it up with your rules, and then target a container with your test evaluations to see if you have the rules correct, restarting each time to change your test criterion.

One other issue that might affect you is the "turbo" selection might be impacting you here.  If you find that your items are still not being evaluated, try turning OFF the turbo mode.  It doesn't make things too much faster anyhow so you won't miss it much.

Finally if all that fails, then you might have a script interaction problem.  That's easy to test for, but remember since you can't clear the ignoreitem list easily, you need to test by restarting the CLAw and evaluating each time.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 05:58:11 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Scrip tKing

• Activity:
    0%
  • Scrip tKing has no influence.
    • View Profile
10-4 brother thank you.

Offline guel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • guel has no influence.
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1113 on: December 29, 2019, 02:23:18 AM »
HI trailmyx's and thx a lot for your amazing script !

I'm having some trouble with your script:

1- when the script tries to loot the body of a player or the body of a mob he doesn't have the rights on it it doesn't move to the next one or else only after 40+ seconds or not at all. (scanjournal malfunctions? )

2- when I put "Major-Artifact" in the "Text" field it doesn't find them ... it works very well with simple words like "legendary".

3- I don't know how to tell the script to loot the "Replica" or "named" items because it obviously can't read the names of the items (maybe itemtype ? if yes where i can find a list ?)

Anyway thank you very much for your script which is in my eyes the best I've seen since my beginning on UO in 2003 :) a huge work in quality and quantity !

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1114 on: December 29, 2019, 10:19:50 PM »
HI trailmyx's and thx a lot for your amazing script !

I'm having some trouble with your script:

1- when the script tries to loot the body of a player or the body of a mob he doesn't have the rights on it it doesn't move to the next one or else only after 40+ seconds or not at all. (scanjournal malfunctions? )

2- when I put "Major-Artifact" in the "Text" field it doesn't find them ... it works very well with simple words like "legendary".

3- I don't know how to tell the script to loot the "Replica" or "named" items because it obviously can't read the names of the items (maybe itemtype ? if yes where i can find a list ?)

Anyway thank you very much for your script which is in my eyes the best I've seen since my beginning on UO in 2003 :) a huge work in quality and quantity !

Thanks.  It still works which is amazing.

For your questions:
1)
At some point the body instances changed and the script just doesn't handle rights management very well.  Never did very well to be honest.  I just tried to hunt where there wasn't a whole lot of contention.  At this point it's what it is.
2)
Just look for "Major" (no spaces)
3)
You can create a rule to look for anything with a name.  Here's how:
a. In the "User Defined" section, this is where you can summarize all your text searches
b. To add a new entry, enter it in the "User Entry" text block and press OK next to the block
c. Your entry will now appear in the "User Defined" section
d. To add a new rule, select your newly created User Defined text from this section and press the ">=" next to it until it says "NA".  This means it won't try and look for a magnitude of that particular text value..  Press OK when done
e. Now you have a rule in the [Rule Entry] pane.  Make it active by selecting it in the left pane [Rule Entry] and press the "Add" button.  This rule will now appear in the right pane "[Active Rules]"

For this to work, I'd refrain from using spaces or any other special characters.  Keep the text simple, but relevant to your search criterion.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline vikesrock

• Activity:
    0%
  • vikesrock has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 02, 2020, 09:55:08 AM »
Hello, I have used this script for some time off and on as a returning player and so forth.  I am having an issue with essentially the client crashing and just closing some times.  I am not 100% sure, but it may be with the speed of looting or something getting hung on the cursor, I am just not sure.  I have read through a good portion of the 75 pages and am not finding anything specific, but I can't imagine I have been the only one to have this issue, but I am not finding anything referencing it anywhere else.  If it is a setting of some sort, or some other way I can maybe test changing the speed, if you can point me in the correct direction I can usually figure it out.

I would appreciate any help, insight, or maybe even a point at where this may have been addressed earlier?

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 02, 2020, 12:14:20 PM »
+1
Any drag/drop operation requires your character to be still. If you are incorporating another script or moving manually - either intentionally or not - that is the cause of nearly all client crashes. Try not to move while looting. If you are surfing the web while the looter works in the background... your clicks may maybe be you. Be careful what you pair with any looting script.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline vikesrock

• Activity:
    0%
  • vikesrock has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 03, 2020, 06:33:28 AM »
Ok, I did try to be still as much as possible last night.  I normally use this script in high spawn areas, such as gathering keys for Effusion, so it can be difficult to sit still.  It didn't seem to crash though since I was being more careful.

Thanks for the information.

Offline dsbridgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • dsbridgers has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: January 04, 2020, 07:18:37 PM »
This is the best thing since sliced bread.  :angel:

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 04, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »
It will be once you post a good introduction in the new member section and get your restricted status removed so you can download scripts!  ;)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 16, 2020, 02:59:30 AM »
Hi TrailMix,
Here is the missing item type for Summon Fiend - Spellweaving scroll: MCR

I happened to get it for a character and remembered we have several places where this is documented as an unknown.

Not sure how useful it is in a looting script since it is a quest reward though.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline awicker0510

• Activity:
    0%
  • awicker0510 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 16, 2020, 04:04:12 AM »
Awesome script, Thanks again for all your hard work on this script.  I use it everyday.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 22, 2020, 06:14:00 AM »
I always leave the word setup in there. I just edit the first part such as crisissetup plus I find that it works better if it is in the main EUO folder rather than a different one.

Offline Asawnoffshotgun

• Activity:
    0%
  • Asawnoffshotgun has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 22, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
This is amazing! Honestly no words to actually emphasis how good this script is! Is there a way to add certain slayer instruments to the looting?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1124 on: April 24, 2020, 05:51:18 AM »
This is amazing! Honestly no words to actually emphasis how good this script is! Is there a way to add certain slayer instruments to the looting?
Since you can create your own rules, you just need to create a new user rule with a piece of text that's unique to the particular instrument you're searching for.  Make that rule active and you're now searching for that!
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx