Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 581686 times)

Offline coyan2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • coyan2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
+1
Ya, if santa had the mojo for a new computer, I think I would be out on the lake instead...:)

Im hoping that next year taxes will help me get something better..

Anyway, thanks for the help.. Im gonna keep messing around with it..

coy

All American Drink, For an All American kind of Guy

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »
+1
Ya, if santa had the mojo for a new computer, I think I would be out on the lake instead...:)

Im hoping that next year taxes will help me get something better..

Anyway, thanks for the help.. Im gonna keep messing around with it..

coy

Heh, well on the bright side, you can use your current computer as a boat anchor.  At least you have that part covered!  hehehehe
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 05:11:49 PM »
+1
So far I've been using BMAutomagicLooter, but that one seems to make me crash on a regular basis (when running from an opened corpse). I'm hoping this one will run OK on my little laptop (1.8Ghz, 1.5GB) and lay off the crashcart.

It's a rare occassion when this looter will crash your system.  Unfortnately most looters use exevent drag/drops, so you will always run the risk of killing the client using those commands.  I do have an option in the CLAw to revert back to the original event drag/click which eliminates the client death, but interacts with your mouse a bit too much.  If you can stand and farm somewhere, then it'll work. 

Really though, I have probably killed the client only a few times using this looter over the whole development and testing.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw LITE - The Ultimate Autolooter!
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »
+1
Posted version .759

New to version .759:

. Treasure Map type was RunUO, added OSI also.
. Revised OpenContiner so that it functions better when there's lots of dynamic gumps occurring on the screen (damage numbers, etc).
. Also fixed a bug where the Quester or another script that tries to use #LOBJECTID might be corrupted
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:48:45 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 09:31:31 AM »
+1
I really like this looter, however it doesent search sub containers which is annoying when searching a corpse for cursed items.  I do like the ability to set the specific property's to search. But I do think it realy needs the sub container search ability. keep up the good work TM.

peace
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 09:37:15 AM »
+1
You'll have to explain that one to me.  Are cursed items kept in another container?  I thought all bodies were single level except for bodies with treasure boxes, and then those are locked.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2008, 01:46:53 AM »
+1
Oh, you must be doing PvP and want to go through a corpse to see if people have placed the powerscrolls in containers in their body?  Frankly, I never considered using this looter in PvP.  Lol.  Anyhow, I have another script (Miffy's Item Finder) that will do a recursive search through all containers and might work for you.  However, it's not a classic "looter".
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 01:50:45 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »
+1
i wish i could pvp and i am working on getting better at it, and yes that is one reason why, plus i use a modified version of bm's auto looter when fishing to search containers and such. I dump all the chests after using rk's ultra organizer to take the usual stuff (gold, jewels, regs., etc). then scan the bag for goodies. I do, however, know i miss some good items doing this as i have the eval set real high (usually 35 or 40) when doing this, and the jewelery usually dosent hit on this setting.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 11:10:21 AM »
+1
Well, if it means anything, I have been meaning to add a recursive search through containers for some time now.  It's just not easy to do when you need to be sure you get *all* containers regardless of depth.  It's possible as I do it in the Item Finder, but it's not an easy revision to the already complex CLAw.  Also I have to be mindful that this looter is used for PvM, PvP and plugs into other scripts out there (including the Heartwood quester).  That's a lot of testing.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Question about the ClAw
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »
+1
I keep getting the pesky "you cannot pick that up" error message alot lately.  Any quick fixes for that.  I get it alot when running the claw while i am miasomo. Only thing i find to break that is to log out and back in while im fighting miasomo.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »
+1
At the moment, I can't really do much to look at it since I'm traveling to visit family.

Are you moving around at all while looting?  You need to stand still during the looting process.

Or does this happen during the opening of the container?  Generally speaking, if you get that message, you have either moved somewhere or the corpse is in a place you can't reach.  So if you can give me a bit more details about where the body is, or what you did then perhaps I might be able to fix it quicker.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »
+1
Actually, try changing line 3245 in OpenContainer to:

Code: [Select]
    gosub TM_AdvJournalScan DRAG VALID you_did_not_earn that_is_too_far that_is_out_of_sight you_cannot
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 09:45:39 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2008, 04:10:56 AM »
+1
that is a bug when we pick up and item and it doesn't successfully drop, then we try to pick up another item.  it happens during normal play also, just not as often.. the only fix is to log out and log back in.  while looting, you must not do anything, I of all people know that sometimes you can't stand around while the looter is working.  are you lagging at this time? or running from the current corpse?  we need more details what you are doing when the locked item bug happens...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2008, 08:12:52 AM »
+1
that is a bug when we pick up and item and it doesn't successfully drop, then we try to pick up another item.  it happens during normal play also, just not as often.. the only fix is to log out and log back in.  while looting, you must not do anything, I of all people know that sometimes you can't stand around while the looter is working.  are you lagging at this time? or running from the current corpse?  we need more details what you are doing when the locked item bug happens...

Ya, I've see that as well.  If it really is a problem with exevent drop not working correctly, that is something I can fix.  When this happens to me, I have a little script I run so I don't have to log out:

Code: [Select]
  exevent dropc #BACKPACKID
  stop

If this does happen in the CLAw as well (I've never seen it myself in the CLAw, but can induce it), I can put a test in and re-try the drop item in the drag subroutine.  EasyUO has become really sensitive to things lately.  I may have to address my Move items sub to prevent this.

But from what Kham is saying, this is probably happening in the DragItem sub and not the OpenContainer sub?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »
+1
its prolly my fault its sticking like that.  I have to honor miasoma by hand and cast a couple spells before i engage the scorpian.  I only have 6 or 7 rules set but it takes a good 15-20 seconds to loot miasamo because it drops so much stuff.  I have tried the auto honor progs but none of them seem to work reliably for me.  I really need to honor miasamo!
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Tags: Looting TrailMyx