Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 581618 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »
+1
you might try my Bushido assistant and just turn off everything else but honor.  All you have to do is train the script to honor the scorpion, and it should work.  The nice thing about the Bushido assistant is that it's CLAw/Healing Commander aware, so it won't try and mess up  your honor casting.  At least it shouldn't.  I still need to finish that one...

But it's good that you mention the exevent drop issue since it really can happen at anytime, and is pretty easy to sense for if you know it might happen.  I have thought to put some sort of protection for this in, but after playing for a while I just never had much issue with something getting "stuck" in exevent drag mode unless I was screwing with it.  :)

Sounds like you need a setup script for Massima.  What other spells are you casting and what other scripts are you running along with the CLAw?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 10:41:16 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2008, 07:12:55 AM »
+1
i always run a lightening strike script snippet, the claw of course.  The spells i cast are in this order
1 honor miasoma
2 curse wep (i think, is that the one that you leech life back from each hit>
3 evasion
4 eeo and cons wep when they run out
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2008, 01:53:47 AM »
+1
another good program is OGM Dex Controller, though I'm not sure how Claw Friendly it is.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2008, 06:08:22 AM »
+1
another good program is OGM Dex Controller, though I'm not sure how Claw Friendly it is.

To make any script "claw friendly" (and healer friendly as well) you can add a few things....

Code: [Select]
set !TM_HEAL #FALSE
set !TM_loot_in_progress #FALSE

That sets the globals that the healer and looter use to #FALSE, just put that in the initial script setup.

TM:
repeat
gosub Check_Status
if #result = TRUE
  goto TM

Thats the very first part of the main loop. It goes to the sub routine Check_Status and gets the value of !TM_HEAL and !TM_loot_in_progress, if either one is TRUE then the script returns to the beginning via an ugly GOTO that was put in just to make TM smile.

Now the heart of the sub, the checks.

sub Check_Status
if #targCurs = 1 || #lLiftedKind = 1
  return #TRUE
namespace copy TM_HEAL from global TM_HEAL
if !TM_HEAL = #TRUE
  return #TRUE
wait 10
namespace copy TM_loot_in_progress from global TM_loot
if !TM_loot_in_progress = #TRUE
  return #TRUE
return #FALSE

Notice I put in #targCurs and #lLiftedKind, you may or may not need these depending on your application. The first, #targCurs checks the targetting cursor and if it's a value of 1 (target cursor is present) then the sub returns a TRUE and doesn't execute the rest of the script. The #lLiftedKind checks if you have anything being dragged at the moment. Again, if theres something on your cursor, the sub returns a TRUE and loops back instead of continuing.

I think most scripts you have will want to include those.

After that is just a namespace check to find out the status of the healer and looter. If either is active, then a TRUE is returned and the script cycles back instead of continues. If a FALSE is returned then the script is allowed to continue.

You can do the same thing with any script. If you want to run multiple scripts at the same time, it's always a good idea to set your priorities to which will be main scripts, then "pause" the others when the mains are running. You can use Globals like TM has here.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:35:58 AM by TrailMyx »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2008, 09:34:51 AM »
+1
And yes I did smile.  heh

The main point here is you have to remember that even though you can run more than one script, you are still dealing with one character, and typically that character can only do one thing at a time. 

If you have 5 scripts and each one is trying to heal, loot, drag and cast all at the same time, you'll get some pretty strange behavior.  So that's why I included the global variables !TM_HEAL and !!TM_loot_in_progress.  These will let you know if the healer or looter is busy and prevent you from doing something during the time when these scripts might be manipulating items.

Cerveza's suggestion to watch the #targCurs and #lLiftedKind system variables is a great one (I do it in the CLAw also).  This gives your script another level of protection because these variables let your script know if there is some action taking place (even if you are doing it by hand..)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »
+1
I test now your script on a Freeshard
i have Combine it with a Autokilling autoheal bot and must say
Impressive!
Thats the best Looter i ever Saw
Good Work.. i hope.. i will learn in anytime how to script so Damn Impressive

*thumbs up*

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:26 PM »
+1
Glad you like it.  I use it on a freeshard too and it works pretty well.  Doesn't seem to crash the client as much as some of the other looters out there.  It's just timing really.

Loot away!

Once you learn how to script, then the possibilities are endless!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
+1
Glad you like it.  I use it on a freeshard too and it works pretty well.  Doesn't seem to crash the client as much as some of the other looters out there.  It's just timing really.

Loot away!

Once you learn how to script, then the possibilities are endless!
sure! i Think my Scriptbuildlevel is a bit more than Amateur, i build a Few Bots (Looting,Hunting,OcrHeartwoodquestmaker) but i have a lots of Problems with building Menues

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »
+1
but i have a lots of Problems with building Menues

Heh, both you and Cerveza!  heh.  They are actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  Just use the EUO Menu Designer to get you started.  Then just remember to keep your #MENUBUTTON clear after you handle a button.  It's all cake after that.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »
+1
Mines actually not a fear any longer. More of a phobia now.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2009, 05:36:12 AM »
+1
Mines actually not a fear any longer. More of a phobia now.
Thats my Case ,too
i have moddet the script a bit and have combined with a Hunting bot.. it works very nice :D

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
+1
just wondering what exactly consists of ML items?
I might have to go back in here, and add some lines for Peerless ingredients, and set armor. I swear, I havn't looted a peice of set armor in over a year.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »
+1
Check out the script posting, there's a list of items there.  That list was generated (i.e. stolen) from Cerveza.  He was always man enough to go fight that stuff; I just scripted from my locked trunk.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2009, 02:51:23 AM »
+1
Check out the script posting, there's a list of items there.  That list was generated (i.e. stolen) from Cerveza.  He was always man enough to go fight that stuff; I just scripted from my locked trunk.
I use the Script at an Amishard Osilike and it Works well.. Swoop or Other Mobs Looted in  a few Seconds ML stuff incluedet.. :)

Offline wildesau

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • wildesau has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 11:09:50 AM »
+1
Wow great script ! Running this with my Archer  and it works very well :)

Great work !

Tags: Looting TrailMyx