Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 242215 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #465 on: July 03, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »
+1
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Lifespark

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lifespark has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 03, 2017, 10:32:33 PM »
Try these mul files:

https://app.box.com/s/qa9psvwsoosbtrx1yb8un4cci7280g0d

You're amazing.

Works like a dream, guessing it must have been a problem with the converter even though I tried it a few different times.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #467 on: July 04, 2017, 12:20:50 PM »
Well you can thank Gimlet for the link.

The converters have been suspect for a while now. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2017, 07:46:39 AM »
What I need to do is to stub-in the UOP to MUL code that comes with the UOFiddler plug-in into my Deconvolver.  Sure would be nice to have mul files that aren't from 2012 but work with EasyUO.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 16, 2017, 11:19:19 AM »
!2x,

Pardon me if this has been asked before, but I remember a Mining Script where you could have multiple runebooks selected and to use (this made it more unlikely) that someone would see you mining in the same spots for a long time.  Also, a friend of mine had a script that used prospector tools and gargoyle pickaxes to mine up elementals to kill them and get the extra 25 of ore off the corpse.

Is there a way to use more than one runebook? 
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2017, 12:05:00 PM »
Hi XIIx,

I found that Neo has a Kung-Fu Miner that attacks and mines the ore elementals,  I do have 2 questions that I was wondering about...

1.  I have a rune marked in Buc's Caves and mining there manually I can mine all eight directions, but the Script just stands there and does not mine at all, and recalls to the next spot.  All of the rest of the books works great.

2. Why only 14 Mining Runes in the Book. Why not 15? (Would be great if we could select multiple books to not seem like we are mining the same spots over and over.

60% of the time the Script crashes the Client while it is dragging these from the secure to the backpack and also from the backpack to the secure.  I have tried to eliminate the backpack to secure issue.  When the Client crashes, I just start it back up again and the second try always works.

ORACLE

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2017, 12:41:33 PM »
You connection is to slow, so increase the wait in the drag/drop sub.    You can't script mining in those cave. not the same title system.   The reason why 14 rune, because it in the instruction.     
I have tried to eliminate the backpack to secure issue.  are you talking about ghosting.   If yes, the first time you start your client, drag you spellbook, that will be the ghosting items. after start the script. 

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 07, 2017, 12:38:55 PM »
Since the latest patch, I have encountered a small problem with the script.  I tinker the shovels as I go and have discovered that when the Miner pulls ingots from the secure to the backpack that they are dull copper ingots and not the normal iron ingots.  I would go back to the screen with the Miner and he would be standing in the middle of a cave, with the crafting menu popping up over and over again stating I did not have sufficient materials to make the shovels.  I have compensated for this problem by starting the script with 500 iron ingots in my pack. 

Wonder what caused the shift since the last patch?
ORACLE

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 07, 2017, 12:58:42 PM »
This script don't smelt ore, so if you have any other ingots your bag is because u put them their.   If you can read the script have no fail safe, it just pick up ingot.   SO do your self a safor and remove every ingots type except basic one. 

Et Voila  problem solve.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 07, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »
I always leave 5-10k of iron ingots in the main bank, I keep the other ingots in another bag that is not used by the script. It makes it nice and simple and keeps you mining!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 07, 2017, 03:32:00 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions...I use the same commodity deed box that I smelt the ore in.  It used to just pull the iron ingots straight out...but occasionally it picks up the DC ingots...as I said I have a workaround, so I am good for now.  Was wondering if anyone else had the same error?

ORACLE

Offline Murdok

• Activity:
    0%
  • Murdok has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2017, 11:07:50 PM »
After tinkering around with several recall miner scripts I finally hit the jackpot with this one... runs like a champ!!

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 16, 2017, 05:34:35 PM »
After tinkering around with several recall miner scripts I finally hit the jackpot with this one... runs like a champ!!
Great, glad it's working still!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 15, 2018, 01:14:28 AM »
So, since the changes to treasure maps, I decided to add mining to my template. I was going to use this little gem to just train with. At first it got stuck after setup..... I read through most of the posts here, did neo's mul converter(didn't work). Saw TM's post and it began to work :P

Then it recalled off the books default (Home rune) and started trying to dig, then looped trying to recall to same spot. So then, I tried to manually get to mine spot 1. It tried to dig but never found the mountain, recalled home, and recall loop ensued. Did uo change gump ID's for runebooks since I last playered retail?

I used to be decent at small troubleshooting and editing but I can't quite figure it out, and server reset just hit so I thought I would post and see if anyone has tried this script recently. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: After server up I tried mwic miner. Similar, but different problem: It opens runebook and freezes. It's almost bed time, but this afternoon ill attempt to edit runebook gumps in this script, and if I get it functioning ill post changes
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:50:33 AM by Scorpio »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:50 AM »
Not to kill your buzz,  but I will suggest that you use the Davies Jones locker to find the X/Y locations.  After that is just a matter of find the 4 corners.   This build is trying every location u can dig up.     I use it a while, while back and have some little hickup. 

I believe someone write a quick text on how to do T-map now. 

Tags: