Author Topic: Need help getting back into UO:(  (Read 8130 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Need help getting back into UO:(
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 02:15:35 PM »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 12:00:37 AM »
Ok, so I've got stealth but honestly, I can safely say I have no idea what I'm doing on this... is there a walkthrough anywhere that's not in german? 0.0
You found a german walktrough? I always tried to write in english. Were was this walkthrough when i learned about stealth?

We have a lot of Samples, Walkthroughs in our Forum. The bigger mass of users are russian, so if you are able to translate(bing\google) you may learn as well. I recommning Scripts from draraban, he use english names and syntax in his code, its very structured and well readable. I also asked him if he could publish a few of his scripts in english.He already thought about pub them here before..

Offline Pop RockTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pop Rock has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 03:58:57 PM »
Did you look at Crome's guide?

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=9203.msg79426#msg79426

I have now lol but I'm still getting problems:( I'm going to post it in the stealth client forum instead though, that way it's in a related forum lmao

Tags: