Author Topic: c# help - handling multiple stealth profiles?  (Read 7749 times)

Offline unisharpTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
c# help - handling multiple stealth profiles?
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:59:25 AM »
I'm writing an application that deals with multiple concurrent stealth profiles.  Wanted to check on this before I continued....

Stealth.Default <-  what's default?

Is this what ChangeProfile changes?

I'm guessing it's referring to a profile but I'm unsure

Basically I need to know if there is a way to call methods from a profile without having to actually ChangeProfile
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 05:02:58 AM by sibble »

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: c# help - handling multiple stealth profiles?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 05:30:14 AM »
I'm writing an application that deals with multiple concurrent stealth profiles.  Wanted to check on this before I continued....

Stealth.Default <-  what's default?

Is this what ChangeProfile changes?

I'm guessing it's referring to a profile but I'm unsure

Basically I need to know if there is a way to call methods from a profile without having to actually ChangeProfile

As the current Api is designed, you only can link an application per profile. This means you link and refer to the profile you currently select when you start your application. In future there is a plan on remove this 1:1 relationship and be able to send packets with the profile Index as header.
So if you currently want to handle multiple profiles you need to write an application, wich can communicate with your x applications you wroted (Client-Server communication). Your 1:1 Application needs to be linked to your profile and connect also to your global written server and communicate global data there. Then the Server broadcast to your 1:1 Applications wich send packets to stealth. I know very stupid way, but thats how its possible atm.

The usage of Stealth.Default is not based on our code. We as Team provided an up 2 date delphi dll wich can be managed. However some users wanted to emulated the script.dll, that result was orichs, neos, mine and maxwells dll (we wroted our own each). You are refering to maxwells dll, wich is currently the only working solution for c#, provided by users. So the name usage is based on his design and structures of the dll emulation.

For the future :

We are on progress of generating code structures for pascal\python (wich works already with the latest build) and redesign the api to remote socket packet handling. This would allow any application\languange\envirement wich is able to send packets to handle Stealth independent without the requirement of any relation.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 05:45:55 AM »
Ahh thanks!

I think I may have to hold off on development and wait for that new API so I don't have to repeat my work later on :)

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
Well you still can write generic objects in preparation.. Thats what i would do ;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 09:02:10 AM »
Yup! working on routine and methods too  ;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 04:14:21 AM »
I changed around what I'm doing.  First instance of the application will act as a server, each subsequent application will act as a client and connect to the bot server.

This will be a huge performance gain for me.  Now instead of 5 bots running health checks, only 1 will health check (the server) and then delegate healing/dispel/bandaging tasks to rest of the bots (the clients.)

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 06:19:01 AM »
I would love to see some of your code, never was a fan of threads but would like to learn by it ;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
I would love to see some of your code, never was a fan of threads but would like to learn by it ;)

I'll be posting some soon after I get a chance to clean it up a little :)

I keep designing windows forms and then change my mind and not use them lol

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »
I hoped u would contact me via ICQ or Skype (Check your PM).
Because I always wanted to design a Code library for Stealth in c# and think we could do this together ;)

Tags: