Author Topic: Other tools  (Read 2940 times)

Offline El_RemoTopic starter

• Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Other tools
« on: February 03, 2014, 11:42:42 AM »
 I have been using EUO for a few years now off and on. I notice quite abit of chit chat about stealth and steam etc. Are they worth playing with at this point? I was just curious what differences I could expect or if they even do what Im used to seeing with EUO. Thanks for any suggestions.,

Offline mynameis

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mynameis has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Other tools
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 04:15:16 PM »
All I know is stealth should be more power and steam more user friendly. I like steam but haven't used stealth much. I assume easy is much more like stealth

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Other tools
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
All I know is stealth should be more power and steam more user friendly. I like steam but haven't used stealth much. I assume easy is much more like stealth
Easyuo is a very easy learnable languange but requires an opened Client.
UOSteam is similar to Razor, using Javascript as Scripting Languange ( wich also isnt super hard ) but also Requires a running Client
Stealth can execute Scripts Clientless. For normal Playing Stealth may not be the best option but for scripting definitly. It offers embedded Pascal and Python coding (Pascal looks hard but is pretty easy to learn) and additional a Scritpt api, when you can handle the dll you can develop scripts in any languange you want. Additional Orich developed an easy dll for .Net, where you can write Stuff in visual Basic.Net or c#.

If you are happy with easyuo, and not really caused their limits you still could use it. UO-Steam and Stealth offers a few aspects for scripting wich are more advanced, but more powerful. Some good Samples are Properties, Gumps and events :-)

Edit :

- Comparing the performance, UO-Steam and Stealth are Insane, Easyuo is very slow compared...

Edit Edit :

I assume easy is much more like stealth
Easyuo is a scripting tool, Stealth an alternative Client with optional usage of Proxy, multiaccount Management and datamining utilties easyuo must dream about.Stealth also works like UO-Steam on the packet layer and not handle the memory of your client. Easyuo as sample cant just handle a gump. You may need read out propertys, use OCR and write a handler, wich obvously takes time on execution and handling. Stealth ( and i think UO-Steam as well) can handle Gumps on an Object level.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 12:10:59 PM by Crome969 »

Tags: