Author Topic: Anyone RC?  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone RC?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »
Yea I got my kids an RC plane around this cost value. It flew awesomely and we enjoyed it until it scuffed a small limb from a tree while flying and the rudder went with the wind and we never seen it again now all the plane can do if fly straight until it gets out of rc range and then it nose dives.  The kids love to see it nose dive and they laugh there butts off. They are only 5 and 2 so you can see the humor there. It has never been the same as you say :).  Cliff note: If they take any contact with none moving objects they are never the same !!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone RC?
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 09:35:46 PM »
I got my kids the $20 Mall version last month and it lifted off and landed OK, but it couldn't really hover or do directional movement.  Lasted about a week until my ogre three year old stepped on it chasing it down to pick it up. Got them and me excited about the RC idea though.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: