Author Topic: Hello Friends  (Read 950 times)

Offline nrigorsTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nrigors has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Friends
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:50:59 PM »
Hello guys my name is Igor.

I have returned to UO after a very long time mostly due to the freetime and pandemic.

I played OSI, I've launched my custom RunUO, played some freeshards in my youth. It was mesmerizing. I had to quit due to job, relationship, commitments.  Ive come back to discover the new additions to UO that came along the years. It's fascinating that the game is still viable and somewhat alive after so much time. I think this is due to players, such as yourself and myself, that comeback to this games as to that one ex-girlfriend that has done us good and cannot be substituted as  much as we try  :D

Currently I am playing on a freeshard that follows OSI Style and hope to use some scripts from here. I've already built a tamer with necro and spellweaving and a pure mage for some pvp fun. I've stumbled on some scripts here that I would like to tinker with and hope to get the chance to do so.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Friends
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 06:45:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Friends
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 08:05:42 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: