Author Topic: Piraus...introduction  (Read 1486 times)

Offline pirausTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • piraus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Piraus...introduction
« on: May 20, 2020, 07:51:00 AM »
Hi to all, and thanks to let me be here,

I was a player of UO in the past, started back in 1998 and played up to 2008...then i stopped and said to myself just a war or a pandemic disease will make me come back...
so here I am...

started playing again a week ago, and still trying to get all the new introduction of the game, and as you all now script are a big part of it...

what else to say, thank you for the great work you have keeping doing and please forgive me for my bad english,
hope to be part of this "family"!!

thank you

Mescalina - Disco Tamer

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Piraus...introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 08:35:37 AM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in english.)

Offline pirausTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • piraus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 10:50:50 AM »
Well about myself there isn%u2019t much to say about except for the fact that I was addicted to UO in the past and it seems it is taking again all my free time...about my life inside the game
I have always played on Italian free osi style shard in the past and actually I have restarted in the last one I was playing back in 2008...
I always have enjoyed pvm and just as a simple matter of gather some cash for the equip the working path.
In the past I have played mostly like mage-necro or mage- tamer (and actually taming is my first passion in this game)
And now as you can immagine my first pg is a tamer disco, but I%u2019m still not used to survive without magery but we will see... then I have done again (was my first pg when I firstly have installed UO in 1999) a warrior and its hard to understand the mechanics....and of course a worker for mining around and wondering if He is able to achieve the library collection...and thinking to do again a necro mage :)

About the personal life one thing I want to say, after 12years of stop from UO I%u2019m really really surprised how badly I%u2019m into it again...even if the graphics is still locked in the past and so on...the games remains one of the best ever ... astonishing

P.s. sorry if the first introduction didn%u2019t meet the requirements
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:08:13 AM by piraus »
Mescalina - Disco Tamer

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 12:38:42 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 11:47:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: