Author Topic: Has scripting changed for you since they announced the tougher stance?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
I have not really messed with any scripts on OSI since they announced that they were going to start banning people. I heard a few people had GM's pop up and cart them off. Is this still the case or has it relaxed again? I was never one to run very long unattended or let scripts run all day but I am still nervous as my accounts are all free from any issues.

Does the GM detectors help any? The one I use is EN's overseer.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
+1
it all depend what you are doing and the population around you.     I was at blackthorne hunting all day and the GM show up.  I was running after an Slayer when he pop up.  If the think u might run something it will come.  ATM we seen the same name, Gm River  on multiple shard.  Guest  this one can jumpo on any shard

Offline Hildreck

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hildreck has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
+1
I havnt had any issues with GM popping up on me and saying anything. The detector is probably a good idea anyway. I always stay close to kill it if need be.

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
I still believe them to be reactive instead of proactive, like ghost said the only time I have had one pop up is when I am farming semi afk in blackthornes dungeon. I believe that players are reporting people and GMs are responding. I have yet to have one pop my resource gatherer because he is pinging all over the place and actively avoids other plays. I have also yet to have one pop up in my home while running trainers. 3 times I have had one pop up in doom and 2 times in blackthornes. Looks like they are keeping a close eye on arty farming.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Tags: