Author Topic: Sampire  (Read 167718 times)

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »
OT: Since the talent show, he got first place in an Olympic style TKD tourny. Still working hard, should be black belt testing soon.

Derails are better off unnoticed until 5 or 6 posts later :P

And I knew that would be a sweet derail.  Let us know when your son gets that black belt Cerveza

Offline hazama

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hazama has no influence.
  • hazama
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »
If you like party play, i will recommend archer.
A one-sided attack becomes possible if there is warrior(Parry skill).

120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
120 Bushido
75  Chivalry
40  Necromancy
100 Hiding

I think archery is very useful when a party kills MLBOSS.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2008, 08:24:44 PM »
As much as I love my Heartwood Darkwood right now I'm leaning toward a suit built off the Mace and Shields. With the value of the HLD  being the determining factor. Achieving Perfection plays such a major role in determining damage (leeching) and when your missing it just slows everything down.

I had a tough time against Paroxysmus wearing the Heartwood Darkwood Suit. I constantly missed and lost perfection and I didn't have the MR or LMC to heal up quickly when I was forced to retreat. I defeated Paroxysmus but it took well over 30 mins.

For the Dreadhorn the Heartwood worked great but not for Paroxysmus.  :-\

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »
Just read in next publish u will no longer be able to stay in vamp form after taking jewels off :( Just when im ready to start using mine, they freakin' nerf it, way to go all those carebears on stratics whining about every little aspect of the game... But at least i can still switch over to OMG's temp ;)
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
Just read in next publish u will no longer be able to stay in vamp form after taking jewels off :( Just when im ready to start using mine, they freakin' nerf it, way to go all those carebears on stratics whining about every little aspect of the game... But at least i can still switch over to OMG's temp ;)

Ya that's totally stupid.  When you die, you loose the form anyhow, so I just don't understand why they are doing it to begin with.  It's not like you are full blown necro. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »
DAMNIT... I was just started to get used to not dying with my warrior.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2008, 02:00:29 PM »
I run this:
120 mace
120 bushido
120 parry
100 tactics
100 spiritspeak
90 chivalry
70 necromancy

wraith form whenever i fight.  I've been thinking of going fencing though to evade w/ the blackthorn kryss' on, but i don't have any other fencing weapons beside them so im holding off on that atm :P
100 spirit speaks gives me about a 30 second curse weapon
90 chivalry to res my friends when they die lol

otherwise you can go a bit lower necro & chiv and go 120 tactics.  Also you don't need 120's, maybe the weaponskill at least imo.  The rest at 110/115 should be good enough.

Question, u basically only need 20 necro for wraith form right? Why do u have 70 on template? For curse weapon u only need spirit speak... Dont see why u would need the +50? Or did u put it on there to be comfortable to switch over to vamp form?

If i only need 20, i could run this template:

120 bushido
120 parry
90 tactics
100 healing
96 weapon (+24 fencing i have on jewelry)
100 spirit speak
74 chivalry
20 necromancy
---------------------
720 skill

What are your thoughts and ideas? I want to look into my gear tomorrow, to see what the -25 fire changes will do to my suit lol. I just spend loads of millions on a perfect suit for vamp and now they give me the pleasure of doing it again :P
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »

I can already hear people crying about Wraith Warriors  ;D

The curse Weapon is the big one.  I really don't think not being in vamp form is going to effect players dealing with Peerless Bosses. I spam Curse Weapon when fighting Peerless Bosses and that's what really does the leeching and keeping me alive. I did do one DH in Wraith Form and it did work pretty good. The endless mana pool allowed you to be buffed constantly with all spells and lightningstrike Bosses into oblivion plus Wraith Form gives you +15% Physical Resist I believe.

As usual OMG is one step ahead of the rest of us and  he saw this change comming all along. Now we all have to follow his lead  ;D

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »
I do believe I did much better in Wraith Form over Vamp, as your right, the Life Leech is mostly from Curse Weapon.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »
I'm kinda looking forward to trying this out.  Certainly is much easier to maintain Wraith Form.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »
I have finished my template for wammy, and yesterday i went to try my first paroxy. Of course when u intend on soloing a peerless, u must know how to solo the keys as well hehe. The body keys were pretty easy to get, but the putrefier wasnt really soloable by my wammy or my tamer hehe (i dont have discord or provo). So i hopped on youtube and tried what that person did in video, and guess what, it worked, althou not exactly like in the video. But mainly you just want to use the trick, by using the wall of stone, and getting him in that corner, from that point on its easy.

Then paroxy, i died hehe. Still need to either get used to my template more, or i guess my weapon doesnt do enough base damage. Ill give it a few more tries tomorrow and see if i can manage, otherwise ill put 120 archery on me instead of 120 fencing. Maybe even try drop healing for anatomy or more tactics, ss and chivalry.

My template now :

120 fencing
120 parry
120 bushido
74 chivalry
40 necro
80 spirit speak
100 healing
90 tactics

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2008, 07:58:33 AM »
What's the weapon you are currently using, Pearls?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2008, 10:35:23 AM »
Man, and here I am still trying to train up parry from 107 to 120! lol.

Oh, and Bushido from 104 to 120.

Oh, and Tactics, and swords...

I have Necro, Spirit Speak, and Chiv done! LOL!

So Pearls, you went back and grabbed your mage for the Putrifier then? How was the loot on that thing BTW?

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »
Honestly i didnt even check for loot hehe. Usually putrefier isnt standing far from you, and my resists are 30 average, so i dont risk dying to much. I run badmaniacs looter for peerless regs, so i dont even look at whats inside, but i think it was prolly average thou. But killing putrefier doesnt go that quick for me like it happens in that video. I dont know why but i cannot recreate whats inside the video 100%, it takes me at least 5 mins to kill putrefier. Im 100% scribe, 120 eval, scrappers, hom, pendant, 4/6, looking for crystalline to add to my char, and next time ill bring a necro spellbook and go in wraith form to get the hml. My char also has spellweaving, but i lost my book hehe, so no word of death for time being. But basically i do just fine as long as i can lure away spawn first.

And TM, my weapon is a warfork atm:

44% Hit Stamina Leech
48% Hit Mana Leech
48% Hit Life Leech
40 Luck
14% Hit Chance Increase
25% Swing Speed Increase
39% Damage Increase
50% Lower Requirements
100 % Physical Damage
12-13 Weapon Damage
2.5s Weapon Speed

I have a better weapon, but its swordsmanship, and if i go swords, i loose my +24 fencing skill on jewels :(

Bone Harvester
HSL 44
HLL 54
HLD 44
HML 49
SSI 30
DI 36
Damage 13-15
Speed 3s

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2008, 02:04:13 PM »
Ah, that's a nice weapon for sure, but your base damage is killing you for surely.  When you don't want it anymore, I'll take it off your hands... :)

I officially nickname that warfork, "Leechy-Poo".  rofl
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:11:26 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: