Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 346933 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Heartwood Quester feedback thread
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »
No sir. Nothing comes to mind. That's not to say there isn't anything that I could be missing. Something is going on and it seems pretty much confined to me and my little laptop. But everything else seems to work fine. I can use CLAw lite without any problems. I can't run the tool_rail engine thingie directly but I am not sure if you are supposed to be able to. When I open it up and press play it just does nothing. But, the quester closes me out before I even get to that point.

The rail engine is made to be either called or run directly. 

For the purposes of the Quester, the rail engine is Called, so you shouldn't even have it in a tab, but it sounds like you know that already.  ;)

Judging from your first post, did you get a message like:

"Cannot locate tool_railengine30k.txt" ?

You might want to check and see what the system variable #CURPATH says.  Right now I just assume that this is correct, but there might be something strange going on where this is corrupted for you.  Make sure this value matches the value of where your EUO is located.  If not then you might have to change the variable %railsubs to have to whole path to the rail file, i.e.:

Code: [Select]
set %railsubs c:\myeasyuolocation\tool_railengine30k.txt
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dessin has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »
No sir. Nothing comes to mind. That's not to say there isn't anything that I could be missing. Something is going on and it seems pretty much confined to me and my little laptop. But everything else seems to work fine. I can use CLAw lite without any problems. I can't run the tool_rail engine thingie directly but I am not sure if you are supposed to be able to. When I open it up and press play it just does nothing. But, the quester closes me out before I even get to that point.

The rail engine is made to be either called or run directly. 

For the purposes of the Quester, the rail engine is Called, so you shouldn't even have it in a tab, but it sounds like you know that already.  ;)

Judging from your first post, did you get a message like:

"Cannot locate tool_railengine30k.txt" ?

You might want to check and see what the system variable #CURPATH says.  Right now I just assume that this is correct, but there might be something strange going on where this is corrupted for you.  Make sure this value matches the value of where your EUO is located.  If not then you might have to change the variable %railsubs to have to whole path to the rail file, i.e.:

Code: [Select]
set %railsubs c:\myeasyuolocation\tool_railengine30k.txt

That's exactly the message I get, yes. If I change it to C:\EasyUO\tool_railengine30k.txt it just changes the error message to say that. So its definitely having some kind of issue with finding the file. With the new quester, I still can't get past the CLAw query though. So, its not seeing either the CLAw or the rail tool. No clue why still. I r confused.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2008, 04:42:59 PM »
Are you running EasyUO with a user that has supervisor privileges?  Just a shot in the dark..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »
Are you running EasyUO with a user that has supervisor privileges?  Just a shot in the dark..

Your shot might have hit on something. I tried to run the organizer script that creates a txt file of all your items and it gave me an error saying I didnt have permission to access the drive. It created the file though. The error is new to just now as I have used that script for a long time now. Not sure what could have happened to change permissions though.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »
Well, this will be one of those little issues that I'll add to the list of prerequisites.  Hope that was it; started sounding kinda OS related.  heh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2008, 05:10:55 AM »
Well, this will be one of those little issues that I'll add to the list of prerequisites.  Hope that was it; started sounding kinda OS related.  heh.

Its something I am sure. What, I don't know, heh. i rebooted and was able to use the organizer again. But, still no Quester. And now the CLAw just does nothing when I click play on it. I am going backwards! Not fun. Is there an older CLAw available that I can try out to see if I can at least get that working again? I can stomach another quest script even though it would be nowhere as helpful as yours. But I have come to rely on the CLAw and losing it makes my tummy not happy.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2008, 06:53:46 AM »

Its something I am sure. What, I don't know, heh. i rebooted and was able to use the organizer again. But, still no Quester. And now the CLAw just does nothing when I click play on it. I am going backwards! Not fun. Is there an older CLAw available that I can try out to see if I can at least get that working again? I can stomach another quest script even though it would be nowhere as helpful as yours. But I have come to rely on the CLAw and losing it makes my tummy not happy.

Have you entertained the thoughts that you might have a virus?  It sounds like there's something going on with your system that you aren't in control over.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline hazama

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • hazama has no influence.
  • hazama
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
i have 2 problems.  could you tell me causes.

1. i cant enter Heartwood.
After recall, i always hit a pillar, so i enter by my mouse.

2. i get a error message: "Cannot locate a vender for this quest".
i arrived at the bowcraft area when i get the error message.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »
Are you running OSI?

I think you were.  You may have to move your original rune.  Not sure why you can't see the vender...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 05:47:31 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MAas

• Activity:
    0%
  • MAas has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2008, 05:43:22 AM »
to be honest im new here been about a month its hard to participate when you dont need a script for anything
but im trying i want use yalls farming scripts =-)

Offline waggler

• Activity:
    0%
  • waggler has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2008, 05:32:08 PM »
what do i need to do to gain access to the uoquester?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2008, 06:17:50 AM »
what do i need to do to gain access to the uoquester?
Your a new user, you might start by reading everything you can about being a new user.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline zool

• Activity:
    0%
  • zool has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2008, 06:44:55 AM »
Is there a way to fix that script to make just lethal darts quest ? Like we may have too many bolts in our house storage and it may refill from there just select bolts and finish this quest?
Thanks.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »
Is there a way to fix that script to make just lethal darts quest ? Like we may have too many bolts in our house storage and it may refill from there just select bolts and finish this quest?
Thanks.

I'm sure there is.  Sounds like you have a project!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ol3ron

• New User
  • Activity:
    0%
  • ol3ron is looked down upon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
Sometimes it block when i'm trashing the bag during the save, is there a way to avoid it?
A lot of time ago it runs smootly but recently it freeze :(