Author Topic: Help with #ENEMYID  (Read 1958 times)

Offline gen2000Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Help with #ENEMYID
« on: October 18, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »
I know there are issues with #ENEMYID. Anytime I have my pet's health bar pull it will be my #ENEMYID. No matter what attacks me, or what other bars I pull, it is stuck to my pet. Is there anyways to deal with this?

I'm trying to have my pet attack anything that attacks me within 8 tiles and it's kinda hard for my pet to attack it's self! haha..

Thanks

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Help with #ENEMYID
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »
What I do is scan for anything that might be in the #ENEMYID at a given range and if it isn't found, I add it to a list of items that I know to ignore.  I have dual lists, so that every 10 minutes, I swap out lists so that they don't get too long and slow things down.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
This is the stupid man's question in response to your question:  Do you really need the pet bar up?  I realize you're probably using a pet health watcher...but are you actually fighting in a situation where the pet will need help?

If you're doing some sort of farming activity, I'd say no - use a Cu Sidhe.  If you're doing something more exotic like PvP or Peerless/Champ robot pets, see TM's post.

:)

Offline gen2000Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gen2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 08:28:17 PM »
This is the stupid man's question in response to your question:  Do you really need the pet bar up?  I realize you're probably using a pet health watcher...but are you actually fighting in a situation where the pet will need help?

If you're doing some sort of farming activity, I'd say no - use a Cu Sidhe.  If you're doing something more exotic like PvP or Peerless/Champ robot pets, see TM's post.

:)

LOL! well, I'm working on a tamer assistance script, and it monitors your pets health, and if it gets below a certain percentage it will attempt to vet if your within 2 tiles. I finally found a solution or so it seems to work...

Before i pull my pet bar, I can pull any other bar and that's my enemyid, then I can pull my pet bar and close the first bar and it will stay at N/A, even if I move around my pet's bar. But I put in an option to auto attack anything attacking me within 8 tiles, and it was stuck on my pet. now it's working great!! 

Tags: