Author Topic: Hello, I am new here.  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Doug4500Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Doug4500 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, I am new here.
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:00:34 PM »
Hi everyone!  My name is Doug.  I played UO from the second age up until 2005.  I recently came back to check it out with the
Endless Journey because it was free to play...couldn't hurt anything, right? Wrong.  I couldn't handle the free to play
restrictions.......I had to have a house! I have to have a bazillion of every resource! I have to do it all!  Within a month I had
GM or Legendary of around 40 skills between my characters and my soulstones.  Its a lot different now than it was way back
in 2005 when I had a normal 20 year olds job and no disposable income......lol.

That's one of my biggest problems with MMOs.  I have to do it all or nothing.  Anyways, I guess you could say I am new to this, but I am not new to scripting.  I used EasyUO waaaay back.  Had a couple of my own scripts I wrote too.   I am still using EasyUO but a lot of the scripts are out of date, and it is just way too much to comb through and fix.  So I am looking for the easy way out LOL.  Anyways, thanks for considering me and I would love to become part of your community.

Thanks,
Doug

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I am new here.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I am new here.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 02:27:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Doug4500Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Doug4500 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0