Author Topic: Heal Target  (Read 1880 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Heal Target
« on: April 27, 2011, 03:11:43 PM »
I can't figure out why this won't work for me.  I am sending this sub a toon ID and it is supposed to cycle through party members until it finds the ID, assign it as last target, and then apply bandages.  

My toons are partied
There are only two of them, so even if I don't send the id, it picks the ID and attempts to apply the bandages
I pulled the sub out and ran it as a stand alone and it selects the other toon on the first loop and applies the bandage
When I run it in my script that sends it the id, I get a bunch of can't find party member error messages, then it tries to apply the bandage and gets an error back saying that it can't locate a party member.

If I double click the heal target first, which I think is manually bringing up the target, it works fine.  

Code: [Select]
Start_CrossHeal:
Set %LoopNumber 0
Repeat
      {
      Event macro 50 2
      Set %loopnumber %loopnumber + 1
      }
Until #ltargetid = %1 || %Loopnumber > 4
event sysmessage target is #ltargetid loop number is %Loopnumber
If %loopnumber > 6
   Return
event macro 59
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Heal Target
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »
So maybe its our old friend #lTargetKind,   but im guess as ive not used that macro myself
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Scrripty

Re: Heal Target
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 04:25:58 PM »
I was gonna reply here Paul, but this isn't private.  I'll send you a PM.

Tags: