Author Topic: Howdy Howdy Howdy  (Read 1347 times)

Offline RibosTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ribos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy Howdy Howdy
« on: May 23, 2019, 06:28:40 AM »
Well glad I found your site... Been playing since 99, with a small break due to a credit card problem and lost house... Back in the days where you had to refresh everything every three days....  Anyways I love writing programs and scripts let me code... Test ... Code ... Test... Then when all is working, finding that patched together section and making it efficient.... Anyway I'm Catskills through and through and a bit of a crafting nerd...I have a specific suit and weapon for any named boss... I like using scripts for my crafting collection .... I use all this to feed my sampire... So I appreciate the site and can't wait for the day when reading the forums, a lightbulb goes on... With a "Ah ha... That's how you do that"... Cheers

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy Howdy Howdy
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 10:21:40 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy Howdy Howdy
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: