Author Topic: Rest in Peace AnyDVD  (Read 6734 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Rest in Peace AnyDVD
« on: February 24, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »
For those of you who care:

SlySoft, maker of AnyDVD, was forced to take down its website after many years.  Looks like the industry put the screws to them in anticipation of the 4K format release next month.  Pity.

Anyone have another DVD decrypt that works seamlessly with CloneDVD?  Fortunately, Clone is still a legal product and won't be killed any time soon.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Rest in Peace AnyDVD
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 09:10:54 PM »
I use the 1 click DVD copier to archive my stuff so I can get everything on my NAS so I can move all my DVDs out into my garage.
http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

These days, I don't even do that.  I use makemkv to make .mkv files instead.  I even bought the license so I can copy my bluerays.  Works great, but sometimes I run into a problem disk.  Rare though; I've copied around 70 of my bluerays and only had problems with 1 so far.  The rest are safely archived on my NAS and available via my Plex server.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:43:33 PM »
I use http://www.makemkv.com/ and rip all to my NAS.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 01:00:46 AM »
Excellent, thank you.

The next forum topic I start will be titled, "Recommendations for setting up a NAS?"

;D

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 01:46:06 AM »
Excellent, thank you.

The next forum topic I start will be titled, "Recommendations for setting up a NAS?"

;D
you read what i post? this tool can rip Bluerays and DVD down to mkv files regarding of protection..^^

I use the 1 click DVD copier to archive my stuff so I can get everything on my NAS so I can move all my DVDs out into my garage.
http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

These days, I don't even do that.  I use makemkv to make .mkv files instead.  I even bought the license so I can copy my bluerays.  Works great, but sometimes I run into a problem disk.  Rare though; I've copied around 70 of my bluerays and only had problems with 1 so far.  The rest are safely archived on my NAS and available via my Plex server.

I feel like iam drunk you said exact same, i just not read properly..

BTW did not used anyDVD since ages but when DVD was new format it was a good tool.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:48:09 AM by Crome969 »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 05:49:51 AM »
I use DVDFab 8qt to archive DVD.  I use Xilisoft to convert archive to any format. (PSP to Ithouch).  I'm still under old technology :)

Nobama,  I will follow you NAS post.    Last time I have try I was like $1600 to build one.( 4 port case + 4 2GB HD).That was back in 2006  I choice a other route. I bough 5 3Gb WS network HD.   I use 2 of them to back up and just get turn on every 3 month of refresh back up and run all the rest on the ( movie, pic, tv show of the 3 other.)  Got them on sale so was only $500 to get it set up. 

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 06:45:04 AM »
I feel like iam drunk you said exact same, i just not read properly..

Yes, you were probably drunk.  :p
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 10:40:20 AM »
@Nobama : https://forum.redfox.bz/ they continue anydvd with previous bought licenses.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 07:02:37 AM »
@Nobama : https://forum.redfox.bz/ they continue anydvd with previous bought licenses.

Woohoo!

Thank you!

Tags: