• Reputation Power: 1
  • luluclumsy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 12, 2014, 07:25:12 PM »
Hi everyone :)

i am 28 years old , come from germany and have been playing UO on and off since 2003. My brother has been playing since the very beginning. I think 1997 it was. I always watched when he played and got on his nerves cause i wanted to play, but he never! let me. So on went the years until i started my own account in 2003. I was upsessed with mining and all kind of work chars like cooking, tinkering, tailoring etc. I was mining so much at some point, i even dreamed about mining  ??? Other than the working chars i love my swordswoman and my mage (mage took me YEARS). All chars are almost up to their fullest. I like going on big hunts with as many people as possibe but sadly on my shard Drachenfels there are almost no players online anymore.

I love UO for its huge world, its enormous amount of items and its simplicity. I do not need high quality graphics or stuff like that. I actually love the 2D client :D. The fact that you can have a little house until a big a** castle is really cool as well (i like decorating). Oh there are tons of things i like about UO. And some things i dont like... i hate PVPs or felucca, i hate it when i spend an entire sunday afternoon with friends,  slaying everything in a lich champ and then being killed at the very end by some very mean people. And i find it sad that UO has lost so much attention. I would love for this game to revive again.

Hopefully this forum proves me that there are still many active players.

Sincerly
Lulu

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 08:01:06 PM »
Thanks for sharing!  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: introduction