Author Topic: Hail All! Tazz here.  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Tazz1229Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tazz1229 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail All! Tazz here.
« on: August 02, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »
Hi all,
Tazz here.  A little about me.  I am a 30 y/o Information Systems Technician for the US Navy.  I have been playing sailor for going on 13 years now.  I specialize in Network Security although being in the Navy most of our ability to really get our hands dirty with network security has been taken away by outside contracts.  I started playing UO during the Beta many years ago when I was just a lil pup.  My older brother got into writing scripts to advance his characters along, and I thought to myself then that he had found a way of being much more efficient then what I ever thought was possible.  we like many others started with writing a macro within the games architecture and bound it to a key that we used a coke top to lodge into the keyboard to keep the key pressed down.  from there my brother figured out how to write basic scripts to do things like create an item over and over again.  From those humble beginnings I then took a prolonged break from the game to start my life, and now many years later I am coming back to enjoy the game that started my great love affair with online games.  I look forward to interacting with this community, and trying to learn how to script so that maybe I can contribute more then just thread posts.  I think that is about all I can think of to say about myself, but I am an open book so please if you have any questions feel free to post and I will definitely reply as soon as I get a chance to see it.  Thanks for reading my novel and happy scripting to you all.

Respectfully,
Tazz

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hail All! Tazz here.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 04:41:10 PM »
Thanks for the intro Tazz, you are now unrestricted.

And thank you for your service!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 05:28:35 PM »
Welcome!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 07:16:47 PM »
Thanks for the great intro and welcome to a fellow beta player!  And thank you for your service!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 08:16:50 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 03:12:43 AM »
Welcome to SUO.   We all have to start somewhere.   This is a great place to learn

Tags: Tazz  Newb