Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1720 times)

Offline zhillisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zhillis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:00:36 PM »
Greetings,

I am Zack i first started playing UO over 15 years ago, its been so long that I really dont remember how long it has been.  It all started during the summer between freshmen year and sophomore year in highschool.  Thats when I first felt the cool rush of crack in my veins.  I selected the Atlantic server, messed around a bit, but eventually ended up finding my home on Great Lakes, in the town of Moonglow in a well known thiefs guild :P.

I stopped playing shortly after the elf expansion, but I was active from t2a up until that time, a few years after the first time I gave up the crack.  I relapsed in the form of a free shard, IPY ahhh, yes.  And then of course a slough of others since then, which brings me back to why I find myself here on this forum.  Recently starting a new shard and wanting to automate things that I have done countless times over, I found this sweet lil nugget of UO community.  I have had experiance with UOA and UO Extreme as well as other macro programs along this life adventure of Ultima Online.  I believe I can be an asset to this community and look forward to maybe catching up with some long lost friends.

Thanks

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 06:56:56 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Tags: