Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Timmel87Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Timmel87 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Germany
« on: January 27, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »
Hello guys,

my name is Tim, I'm from Germany and I'm 29 years old (young?). I work for an insurance company. My Hobbies are Gaming (of course ;)), mountain biking and sports in general.
I started playing Ultima Online in 2000 when I was 13 years old. I remember I spent all my savings on the phone bill because internet flatrates were not common and I remember my parents were not amused so i had to pay the bills ...  ;)
I started as a Swordsman and learned the basics of the game. I still remember that feeling when i killed my first Ettin after a long hard fight  8) Damn i felt so powerful ! Switched to a tamer after a while because those dragons and nightmares looked nasty.
Since then Ultima Online and I had an on off relationship. I played the Dark Age of Camelot Beta and played it for a few years after release, but i always returned to UO for some short times, usually a couple months. Then came World of Warcraft but i still returned to UO over and over again.
A few years ago i played it for the last time, my house went idoc and i lost nearly everything, but thats fine. Over the last months i always wanted to give UO another try because i always remember that i liked the gameplay so much. However i resubscired and I'm happy I did that.(took hours to figure out which e-mail adress and password i have :D ). Wow this game is still so much fun. I transfered my tamer to another server (Europe) because there wasn't much going on on my old server (Drachenfels). Made a few new characters which are still in development (a Bard with 80 Bard-skills, GM Mystic and Magery, a Sampire with everthying in the 70-80 except gm necro and a crafter which i used a mythic token for).
I remember using scripts on my old crafter and i always liked it how ppl make things magically happen with a code. I dont know why, maybe because my father is writing programs or something. And I always love trying new things and see how and why they work (although some times i dont understand why :D).

Well thats my little introduction and i hope you guys did understand everything (i am not used to write in english, if often read english gaming forums etc but the last time i really had to write something was in school 10 years back ;))

BTW if any one reading this is playing on my server and wants to give a returning player some tips, show where to hunt these days etc plz pm me

If you have questions about me or my characters just ask

Have a nice weekend and have fun

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 08:08:36 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 08:42:12 AM »
Welcome!!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 12:42:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: