Author Topic: New Member!  (Read 2015 times)

Offline carmatx2Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • carmatx2 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member!
« on: January 20, 2011, 08:11:08 PM »
Hi, I played UO before Samurai Empire expansion for a couple of years. Now four years later I'm back... and a lot of things have changed.

In my early days of UO, I did not use any softwares for outside help... now that I'm not a noob I would really use scripts to skip the boring parts.

Thanks for reading...

PS: I wish I had known about these tools in my early days of UO...  :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Member!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »
Hi, I played UO before Samurai Empire expansion for a couple of years. Now four years later I'm back... and a lot of things have changed.

In my early days of UO, I did not use any softwares for outside help... now that I'm not a noob I would really use scripts to skip the boring parts.

Thanks for reading...

PS: I wish I had known about these tools in my early days of UO...  :)

Your going to have to do better then this if you want to be a member here. Put some time and effort into your intro...make it interesting.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:48:54 AM »
You are going to have to tell us much much more about yourself before we give you a warm welcome.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 07:06:41 AM »
What shard or shards have you played on? What do you like to do in UO? What brought you to UO? What brought you to this site? What are your girlfriends or wives measurements? what do you do in real life? Are you just interested in being a leechers or an actual member in our community? Do you like raisins? Have you ever seen an Extraterrestrial? What is 2 + 2? Is the answer to the universe 42?

Tags: introduction