0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kurt12 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello!
« on: December 22, 2011, 01:21:46 PM »
Hi, I've been playing Ultima Online for over 10 years, especially on role playing servers. Recently I wanted to play in classic servers so i search easyuo scripts info. I found this forums searching for scripts in google.
I hope to enjoy with you and share experiences.
Actually i'm playing on a runo server, the last one was an sphere server xD. I have experience with tamers, crafters and mages. Oh and english is not my native language so sorry about the possible incongruence of this text, i hope can we understand each other. This site can train my english too xD!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 02:31:53 PM by kurt12 »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
Welcome Kurt12!  :)

English isn't your native language then what is?

We like to know a little more about our members here before they're given full access to ScriptUO.

Tell us a little more about yourself.

Offline kurt12Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 03:25:23 AM »
Thank you Ultima!

I'm from Catalonia, Spain, Barcelona. As you know we're in a delicate political and economical moment so I'm thinking to learn english and travel to some country of europe ^^.
I'll never play in OSI, always in freeshard, and i have good experience on it, we can say i grow with ultima, i always come back to play and enjoy with friends. In role servers, I've been played on "torre oscura" ambiented in stephen king world (Black Tower?) and recently i played in a server ambiented in "Song of ice and fire" author George R. R. Martin but now is closed.
So there i am, looking for a good server!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:00:30 AM »
Thanks for the intro Kurt, and the addon. Your restricted status is lifted, and your free to have a look around. Hope to see you active in the group.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 05:52:50 AM »
Hello and welcome Kurt12.
Dont be a stranger:)

Offline kurt12Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 06:50:00 AM »
Thank you! I'll try to be useful and learn a lot!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »
Thank you! I'll try to be useful and learn a lot!
Everyone is useful, even when they only know what is ultima online. Learning can be faster than you thought. Learning by doing is a simple Task. The People here around are very friendly , when you keep a mature verbal form.:)

Crome

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 01:05:52 PM »
Welcome to the site & thx for adding more info

Tags: introduction