Author Topic: Hey Im Drac  (Read 1767 times)

Offline DracTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Drac has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Im Drac
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »
I haved UO off and on for over 10 years. I love playing crafting Chars and resource gathering. I usually like to have something going all the time so I usually like to have a script running. Unfortunatly since the last time I played I have switched computers and lost all my scripts LOL.  I play constantly and so does my wife. But for her I need to have simple scrpts that run for her or I hear it when I gethme from work... (fix it make it work )  lol  Which usually means I have to edit a little for her.  She likes to craft mostly and hates gathering so I try to have a gathering scrip going for her so shes always got resources. :)  We are currently playing on UO Pandora at least for now might jump back to OSI in the new year we shall wait and see on that.   Thanks hope to here form you soon

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Im Drac
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:01 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO!

Smart man getting the wife to play too! ;)

I never really understood OSI/EA allowing for freeshards!  You think WoW would allow freeshards!?

Glad you found is and I hope you enjoy the site.

Besides all the great scripts their is a great community here and a wealth of knowledge about many a subject.

Offline Mephesto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mephesto has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 12:22:43 AM »
I'm pretty sure there ARE hundreds of free WoW servers. I never got beyond the free trial of WoW. I like UO better. I'm gravitating back toward OSI myself. I used to enjoy the freeshards I used to frequent. Lately though, it seems I'm the only one still playing them.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:23:24 AM by Mephesto »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:53:54 AM »
Welcome to SUO!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 07:24:11 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 08:17:50 AM »
Welcome to the site and as always do not be eating the urinal cakes !!

Tags: