Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 245067 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #450 on: March 24, 2017, 10:48:38 AM »
Hit play,  you foul :)   

Look at the Gump size, the shovel click location and make last.   those are the 3 most to fail.

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 24, 2017, 10:58:36 AM »
I made a gump change that was posted by someone from rebirth. I will have to look at the target location because it just says cannot be seen constantly.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 24, 2017, 12:13:32 PM »
I made a gump change that was posted by someone from rebirth. I will have to look at the target location because it just says cannot be seen constantly.
The first time you run through it attempts all the spots around you in each recall location and marks a bunch as bad and a couple as good. After that it only hits the good spots. This can take a while the first time through.

Aside from Gump issues there are a number of item types that aren't the same.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »
40 mins at one rune spot long? Lol I ran it on osi for the first time and only took 3 swings before it started.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 26, 2017, 06:22:13 AM »
Well then I guess you answered your own question :)

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 26, 2017, 11:04:23 AM »
yeah, lol I let it run because there was a few posts that said it would take awhile because its checking a 25 tile area.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 27, 2017, 05:53:12 AM »
yeah, lol I let it run because there was a few posts that said it would take awhile because its checking a 25 tile area.
It's refreshing to find someone who actually reads the previous posts in the thread :D

If I remember right, although I can check mine a little later today if things slow down at work, there were a number of differences I ran into when porting over to Rebirth including a number of item types, gump sizes, menu differences, and even some differences in the resource collecting itself. The version I had ended up with I finally got working but I never fixed the tracking menu or did much performance tuning or debugging before my life took a turn for the OMFG busy! I definitely need to get logged back in one of these days.

X

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 27, 2017, 12:35:27 PM »
Yeah there are multiple things to change I have discovered with guidance from Ghost.

Offline Alex229

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Alex229 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2017, 04:28:04 PM »
I can't for the life of me get the menu to show up again it wont start for me no matter what I do. The first time it did it got stuck on the tinkering menu and wouldn't make shovels and I've tried everything from the other posts and your instructions.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2017, 05:27:19 PM »
You might actually be having issues with tiles not working.  Have you run this script before successfully?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 05, 2017, 05:17:09 PM »
I can't for the life of me get the menu to show up again it wont start for me no matter what I do. The first time it did it got stuck on the tinkering menu and wouldn't make shovels and I've tried everything from the other posts and your instructions.
Hi Alex. If TM's suggestion about the tiles hasn't helped please give me a little more information. What server? Have you tried closing the game and EasyUO and trying again? Rebooting?

X

Offline Lifespark

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lifespark has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2017, 02:39:45 PM »
I've been sitting here trying to troubleshoot the issue for a good two hours now.

I've used uop2mul_2.0 to unpack the UOP files into MUL files and moved them into the base directory of UO. I've gone into my registry and manually added the registry changes suggested in various posts. I've tried rebooting everything including my computer. For some reason I still can't for the life of me get it to mine. It's clearly an issue with the tiles, but EasyUO must not be accessing the MUL files despite the registry pointing it to them, suggestions?

I'm currently trying to use this on a production shard, if that matters.

Edit: Some additional information...  I'm currently on Windows 10 64 bit using the most up to date client possible and the most up to date EasyUO client. My ExePath registry entry is set at C:\Ultima Online Classic\client.exe which is the location of my UO client. I've double checked to make certain the MUL files are in the directory and they are. EasyUO's registry entry also has this directory set for the client, so it's clearly detecting it. I'm really not sure what else I can do here.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:32:02 PM by Lifespark »

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2017, 06:43:58 PM »
Lifespark,

I haven't used this Script in some time now but I am getiing ready to use it again.  May I ask, where did you ownload the uop2mul_2.0?  I am assuming I am going to need it to fire this Script up.  Hopefully, 12 Times can get you the help that you need...!

Oracle
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 03, 2017, 06:24:03 AM »
It's clearly an issue with the tiles, but EasyUO must not be accessing the MUL files despite the registry pointing it to them, suggestions?
Hi Lifespark -

What, exactly, does the client do when you run the script? Based on your post I'm assuming it successfully goes through the setup process then recalls to the first spot in your runebook, correct? If so, then what happens?

X

Offline Lifespark

• Activity:
    0%
  • Lifespark has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 03, 2017, 08:23:24 PM »
Hi Lifespark -

What, exactly, does the client do when you run the script? Based on your post I'm assuming it successfully goes through the setup process then recalls to the first spot in your runebook, correct? If so, then what happens?

X

Hey 12TimesOver,

Yeah, it runs through the setup perfectly, checks my storage then recalls to the first mining location before simply standing there. EasyUO seems to enter into some kind of odd freeze state (similar to other scripts that require the MUL files) where pausing does not bring me to the script line and trying to restart the script does not do anything. I'm then forced to reboot EasyUO to run the script again. From what I can tell this HAS to be linked to it not recognising or being unable to read the MUL files and I really can't think of anything else to do.

The MUL files are in the client location, and my registry entry is pointed to the client.exe in the same folder, so I just really don't get it.

Edit: Oracle, the program I used to convert the UOP files can be found here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=11071.0
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:25:49 PM by Lifespark »

Tags: