Author Topic: Choco's intro rewriten (while not half asleep)  (Read 4500 times)

Offline chocobutterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chocobutter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Choco's intro rewriten (while not half asleep)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 07:34:38 AM »
@C2... this is because my first attempt i was passing out at the keys hehe... i rewrote it after a few hours of sleep when i could think alot better :D since this post however i have found this site to be very useful and very informational and everyone extremely helpful i will continue to use this site for a long time and hopefully release my own scripts here very shortly
again ty for the welcome !!!!!!

Offline Bookwyrm

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Bookwyrm has no influence.
  • Better Civilization Through Medication
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 03:18:04 PM »
Glad to have yo here, Welcome!
"The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history."   Lazarus Long

"The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful."   L.L. 

Offline chocobutterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chocobutter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 12:29:50 AM »
after many of running around and such i finally got the modID's of the shadow wisps, wisps, centars, and dragons and have since done 202 lord oaks thanks to this site and its amazing scripts my eyes widen as i walk into the adventures of a script miner next :D i am truly going to see if i can mod a few to work for what i need *trial account using bank secure* if anyone knows of one that is already working shoot me a link please or if you know how to edit it into a bank secure instead of a House please don't give it all away but do hint me in the right direction thanks !!!!

Tags: