Author Topic: Hello everyone =)  (Read 904 times)

Offline *Rowan*Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • *Rowan* has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello everyone =)
« on: November 01, 2021, 12:22:55 PM »
I found the Vas Por Rel podcast a few months ago and binge listened to them all.  It made me homesick for Britannia.  I can't remember my old log in, so I'll start new. 

I was born 21 years ago into UOR.  I made my first character on Great Lakes.  Once I lost my (young) status, I found myself in Trinsic.  I wandered out the southern gate and into the woods to start my adventure.  And promptly died to a screen full of ogres, orcs, and trolls. I stayed dead there for a year or so.  I could not find my way back out and didn't know about the Help I'm stuck lol.  I logged out and couple days later made a new char on Atlantic.  A friend told me if I really wanted to enjoy the game, I would make a mage.  I've always played a mage ever since.

I enjoy making characters, not so much the grind.  So I found my way to the old EasyUO boards.  I didn't start writing my own stuff until I started free servers and got UOSteam.  I'm not sure why I found it easier to write my own elaborate Steam macros and not Easy UO scripts.

I've taken a 6 year hiatus and I've discovered I've forgotten a lot of stuff.  I need some recommendations for tutorials, I noticed forums aren't the in thing and I've never used discord, except to play Diablo 3 with my coworkers.  I also need a new home.  My last home ABCUO is still online, but vacant. 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone =)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 12:32:25 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone =)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 02:56:47 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: