Author Topic: Hey All  (Read 1625 times)

Offline rp1976Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rp1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey All
« on: December 02, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »
Hey, all.

I'm a veteran UO player, and I'm currently considering trying out one of the various free shards out there.

I haven't played on OSI since "The Second Age," so I'm sure my interpretation of UO is different than some of you.  Nonetheless, we all seem to be here because we have one thing in common:  We ultimately love UO in some form.

I've played many games since my initial encounter with UO.  Recently, I've been playing a game called "Mount&Blade."  I even created some videos of the closed beta action on YouTube. 

&fmt=22

&fmt=22

That said, no matter what games I play, I always seem to come back to UO.  Honestly, no game has ever held such a dear place in my heart.  I don't know if I will ever stop playing it.

I actually started playing at release, in the Pre-T2A era, which, to this day, remains my absolute favorite.

I enjoy PVPing a lot.  I think I have played with every type of character/build imaginable, but I really enjoy cutting people down in melee.  It brings me a satisfaction that is hard to match.  ;)

Anyway, I excitingly found this forum through a search engine, and I thought it would be an absolutely fantastic place to learn information about scripts. 

Hopefully, I can meet some nice people along the way.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey All
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
welcome to the site! and thanks for the nice intro.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 02:56:35 PM »
Welcome- I hope that you enjoy your stay.  See you on the boards.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »
Welcome to the community! Always nice to have more vets around. If you have any questions please ask and we'll help out. Hopefully you can share some knowledge with us too.

Tags: