Author Topic: Hi there fellow UO gamers.  (Read 1913 times)

Offline FayeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Faye has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi there fellow UO gamers.
« on: December 25, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »
I play on europa shard finding it a little bit slow to train was wondering if you could let me in on some of these scripts. My main character is a ninja. Its good to know theres such a great community out there of people who are far more skilled than i am , people who can write scripts. Im very happy to be here. Thanks for listening i know its only short but its really late. :P

Post Merge: December 25, 2009, 06:05:34 PM
Ok ok. I know what your gonna put, too short, well. I know it is.
I have played uo off and on for about 2 or 3 years over the space of about 5 years i started in AOS and sort of carried on from there, i like the game very much and as you know i play on Europa shard and its a good one nice and friendly, I want to make all sorts of characters i  have only just made a new account so i cant go into details very much about my characters since there just starting out. I have a tailor chef which i dont know what else she will learn as yet. A mage swordsman poisoner. And my main char at the moment is a pure ninja archer. It's definately something id like to learn how to do , write and post a script so any guides and advice would be greatly appreciated. What else can i say, look forward to nail you to the fields of felluca one day soon. even tho my account is only 3 days old.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 06:05:34 PM by Faye »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there fellow UO gamers.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »
Thx for the addition.  let me get in there and unrestrict you so you can see even more of the site and check out some scripts.  dont forget to post results as you use them to help the people that put the time in.  :D  Welcome to the site

Offline Coragin

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 09:03:21 PM »
one post -1 karma.

Hey dont feel bad, I was told to redo my into the first time too, at least I think I was.  idk, thats a long back search *Starts to ramble about the old days and weather* oh, anyways, Welcome to SUO!
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 06:48:11 AM »
Welcome to the site! and thanks for putting some effort into your intro!  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: