• Reputation Power: 0
  • Gimp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy!
« on: December 26, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
Howdy all!

I'm Gimp.  I was born 147 months ago in some Inn on Catskills that was surrounded by trees.  Soon after, I ventured out for a stroll along some dirt path.  I can remember that day quite clearly.  I was in a fine mood for being lucky enough to find hides strewn about.  Little did I know my luck was about to change when, suddenly, 6-7 mongbats descended upon me.  Those ugly creatures commenced to clawing at me with severe and ferocious skill (I think they were trying to get those hides!).  Things were getting dire, my blood was draining from my body ever so quickly.  Suddenly, I get this grand idea....I should run so I can save these hides!  Well, lo' and behold, I'm overweight. Those mongbats sensed my predicament and took full advantage.  All was not lost, though, except for the hides.  I didn't realize at the time, that the experience was a UO tutorial for skill training on how to become a Legendary Ghost.

I'm really looking forward to joining this fine community>  Ya' see...I've come down with arthritis in me joints from making wooden shields, day and night.  I was saving every gold coin I could so I could buy a set of black platemail armor for my carpenter, swordsman, tamer, cook, and camper character.

Oh how I miss that set of armor.  I wish I could find that scoundrel who placed that trapped chest on the road I was running on, on my way to go show off my new armor!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »
LOL! Thank you for a great (and entertaining) intro. Welcome to SUO. Have a look around, and abuse the search button. A lot of fine information and great ppl here!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 10:20:25 AM »
Thanks for the nice intro.

Welcome to SUO!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 10:31:54 AM »
Thank you for that thoughtful intro!  Welcome to the site.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »
Nice intruduction, welcome  :)
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »
Welcome to the site and thx for the nice intro.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »

Oh how I miss that set of armor.  I wish I could find that scoundrel who placed that trapped chest on the road I was running on, on my way to go show off my new armor!

If you were on Napa chances are I would have blown you up more than once!  ;)  I prefered poison.  Nothing like the "5-point palm exploding heart technique"  ehhehehehe
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline biggoodjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • biggoodjohn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 08:45:19 PM »
Yeah, I've been killed by mongbats too.   ???

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 09:28:53 AM »
If you played on Sonoma everyone with a greedy hand and a heavychest fell to my wraith !!!!!!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
Nice intro! Welcome to the community!

Tags: