Author Topic: Greetings gentlemen  (Read 2954 times)

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings gentlemen
« on: December 29, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
... and all fine ladies there might be reading! ;) I stumbled upon this board while googling stuff about euo and seems like i found a goldvein :)
I've played uo for a long time, started on Great Lakes but pinged so bad that i decided to drop whole UO thing(Im from Finland, thats in scandinavia).
Then after introduction of freeshards i have been playing on several of them (DFI, UOG etc.)

So far UO has been the only game i've really enjoyed in the world of MMORPG and scripting brings that nice 'tweaking' element to it :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings gentlemen
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »
Thank you for a nice intro! Welcome to SUO! Have a look around, you will find a LOT of useful information here, and a great bunch of ppl!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »
Welcome to the site!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 07:35:03 PM »
welcome to the site.  See you on the boards.  Hope to see you join in on the conversations.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
Hey there Larppa. I used to play with a number of guys from Finland, Norway, and Germany on prod servers. You definitely need to stay away from US servers if you're in EU, stick with Europa and Drachenfels!!

Anyhow, welcome to the site. You are right, this here is a gold mine LOADED to the hilt! Stick around and participate long enough and follow the rules and you my find yourself in the Valorite mine where everything makes gold look boring ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline LarppaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Larppa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »
Hehe, thanks for warm welcomings :) I've been thinking about starting over again at OSI later this spring when i get back to work and can afford to spend some quality bucks at myself, how are those EU servers doing? I mean, are they active anymore? I also thought about getting some sort of proxy service and playing thru it on the US shards, im just not sure if its gonna help at all with the ping.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 02:10:41 AM »
DF is pretty chill but far from dead. EU is usually pretty busy.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 12:59:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO!!

Enjoy the Circus.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 07:13:08 AM »
Welcome aboard
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: